College of Saint Benedict Top Questions

My favorite campus tradition would have to be Johnnie football games at Clemens stadium at SJU. They are unreal, and unbelievably exciting..especially when the Johnnie's win. My favorite game is the Tommie Johnnie game, which is of course against our lovely rivals St. Thomas. The game just gets so intense and there is so much cheering and positivity that it makes you extremely happy to be a part of something so amazing. It is truely an experience.

Kendal

My favorite campus tradition so far is the Tommie(St. Thomas)/Johnnie(St. John's) football game. They are so intense and competitive.

There are so many great tradtions on campus, from homecoming, to Johnnie Tommie, to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. Thanksgiving is held at St Johns, you go with your friends, get a table and you get your own like full dinner. You carve your own turkey, it's a big family style dinner that is beyond delicious.

The College of Saint Benedict is best known for it's strong study abroad program opportunities.

This is school is best known for its overall academic standards and the liberal arts cirriculum that creates well rounded individuals

It is ranked #2 Nationally for the Study Abroad Program. Besides the high ranking, it is known for it's quality private school liberal arts education.

The College of Saint Benedict is an all girls school best known for its teaching of Benedictine value and its partnership with the all boys Saint Johns University in Collegeville, MN.

To most people our school is known for being unique in that we share academic facilities with Saint John's University. We are also known to be a very prestigous school and to have a very good football team.

International Education, Arts, Business/Communication, Nursing, Education, Being a preimere liberal arts college for women

School spirit and social gatherings.

Marie

The College of Saint Benedict is best know for their affiliation with Saint John's University. They have a very unique partnership between the two schools since St. Ben's is an "all-girls" school and St. John's is an "all-boys" school; however, it never feels that way. Classes are on both campuses with both men and women in all classes. The College of Saint Benedict/St. John's University provide an excellent education with a unique partnership unlike anyother college/university across the nation.