College of Saint Benedict Top Questions

Because the College of St. Benedict is a private, four year college, not only is tuition high, but so is the academic expectation of students that attend the colleege. Professors expect a lot from the students, but in return, the students are recieving an education that will take them far and place them in a respected career. Students that are not hardworking, organized, or motivated should not attend the College of St. Benedict/ St. John's University.

Johanna

The type of person who should not attend Saint Ben's is, first of all, a male, as it is an all-women's school! Second, a person who is not open to new ideas and meeting people will not do very well here. Saint Ben's is built on a foundation of trust and community, so someone who does not wish to interact with peers and experience new things will not succeed. Saint Ben's welcomes all kinds of people, but only if those people wish to further their education and help others do the same.

A person who does not take education seriously and is not coreer/goal oriented would not fit in well with the students at St. Bens. Students that are not hardworking to earn great grades would not be able to keep up with coursework and intensity of this school.

I don't think there is a set type of person who shouldn't go to St. Bens/St. Johns. If a person perfers a big school , a public school, or to live in a big city this isn't the one for them but other than that I go to an excellent school that is good for everyone.