College of Saint Benedict Top Questions

The College of Saint Benedict is an all womens school, partnered with St. John's University in Collegeville, MN. The most frustrating aspect of attending these schools was not having men physically living on campus

Theresa

It can be difficult to find people to be friends with who don't want to go out and drink every weekend. Since there are a lot of party houses in Saint Joseph and lots of apartments at Saint John's, alcohol is easily accessible. It can be fun to go out, but if you want to do anything else, fiinding people to do those things with can be tricky. You just have to find a balance between the partiers and the overly conservative groups.

Jacki

The most frustrating thing about CSB/SJU is some of the "Core Classes" that I had to take, but that has been changed so the "Core Requirements" are easier to meet now.

Lack of class options and times makes scheduling classes difficult.

I would have to say the most frustrating thing about my school is the fact that lab classes are worth 4 credits as are most others. Most of my musically inclined friends have more credits then I do because they have fewer lab classes and thus have time for lessons, orchestra, and so on. Labs have their own grades and are very work intensive so I would like it if lab classes were given addition credits (perhaps as an option rather then manditory so as not to inconvience music students by pushing them other the 18 credit limit).