Omaha, NE
College of Saint Mary

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend College of Saint Mary

Sara

I love the environment at College of Saint Mary. Everyone you meet is very friendly and willing to help. The professors truly want you to succeed and will go out of their way to check on you and help you out. You are required to meet with your advisor once a semester to keep you on track. My favorite part is that the professors and the president knows who you are. I would say it is a non traditional college, but I love every aspect of it.

Lucy

I love how the college of Saint Mary has faculty and students that are extremely nice and helpful. Everyone is smiling at you even if they do not know you. There are a bunch of clubs or organizations that you can join. The school is small and although it is a girl school only, I feel extremely safe in it and am very comfortable in it. As a first-generation college student, I thought I would freak out about college, but CSM has made it very awesome for me. I love the new friends I made. Their campus is small, but it is not that small, that it made you panic. If a campus is too big, the students would always get lost, but that is not the case for CSM. Everyone wants you to be involved and they include you in the things they do. Professors made sure to connect with students and communicate with them besides teaching them. The professors are super nice. They not only taught us academically, but they taught us about real-life situations. They respect us. CSM has an on-campus living for a single mother, so it is extremely convenient. This showed that they care about their students. There is a food pantry for commuter students. Meal plans are pay when student pay the tuition. There are many things I like about CSM. Overall, I am glad to had chose this school.

Madison

I am a visitor that went and took a tour of College of Saint Mary. I thought the campus was beautiful and welcoming. The only thing that they could change is the food. The food wasn't bad, there just wasn't a lot of options. The staff and students were very helpful and friendly!

Allison

College of Saint Mary is awesome from the students to the facility. The professors really care about their students and want what is best for them. They strive for the students to really learn and understand the material. The class size is another thing to love about CSM. There are usually never more than 25 students in a class.

Madison

College of Saint Mary is a place I have found to be ver personable. I spent my first few years of college at a big university and I already feel much more appreciated here at the College of Saint Mary. The professors truly care about your success as well as the other students.

Abby

It was a very beautiful campus, I went on a visit on their showcase day and loved it! I learned so much in the short time I was there, and definitely plan to be applying to go there after high school! Everyone there, was so welcoming and tried to make all of the other visitors and myself feel very at home. They really knew how to represent their school, and make it so that all of us did as well!

Mary

The faculty and staff are warm and welcoming. They are very encouraging and will go out of their way to help you if you are struggling. They want all of their students to suceed.

Life isn't easy. College isn't easy. And honestly, it's just going to keep getting harder, but that doesn't mean you quit trying. Now is the time to try your best and you will succeed. All of the hurt and pain you had to go through to get to the end will all be worth it. Even though you may not know what you want to do for the rest of your life, that doesn't mean you're a failure. College is about trying new things and somewhere along the line you'll figure out what you want to do. Once you figure out what it is that makes you click, take it and run. Like I said before, always try your best and you will succeed. Throughout the new adventures with people you thought you would never meet, don't forget about yourself. Take care of yourself and do what is best for you. Don't you ever change for anyone. And along all the confusion and chaos, don't forget about God and your family. They will ALWAYS be there for you every step of the way.

A recent high school graduate looking for a great college environment to succeed. They also have a moms program if you are a single mother. They want all of their students who walk in their door to succeed no matter where they are at in life.

It is a very diverse school, that is helping me to reach my goal of prepairing for med school.

I would tell myself that I should look for more scholarship oppertunitys as a senior in High school. I also wish I could have taken more college classes. I would tell myself that I need to look at more colleges and see if there are any that would fund my schooling. I transitioned fine from being a high school student to being a college student, I would like to have looked for a school that could meet my educational requierments for myself. I expected this collegte to be way harder then what it is. I want a good education for myself so that I can make a difference in others lives. One last thing I would sayu to myself is "Dont expect much out of other students."

Male students would not attend this school. People who want to be agriculturist, an enginer, mechanic...etc would not got here. The school is big in the nursing program and Ocupational therapy Program. It weak points include but are not limited too-the fields of study that the school is not known for (ie. biochemical, (human) biology).

Stacie

Nursing is what College of Saint mary's is best known for i believe!

Nursing is what College of Saint mary's is best known for i believe!

It has been valiable to attend because i have always wanted to either be a nurse or a teacher... I first pursued being a teacher but after taking a few classes for it, i wasn't interested. So i moved on to nursing and i really love it...There is always something new to learn and fast paced.

The negativity that some students have becuase things dont run the way they want them too!

Jonathan

The studies involved in my classes have really helped me to brush back up on academics. I am a recent G.E.D. graduate and have really missed out on the education scene. The experience is really turning out to be a great one for me, except for the finacial portion. Being first year and sememster in college is more valuable for me to attend; as I've already a late start in continuing my education into college. It's giving me a great deal of knowlege and experience in the fields I want to pursue in lfe to work my way up in a career. Getting through college is my value of attending while the experience I hope can remain a good one.

College of Saint Mary administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.