Omaha, NE
College of Saint Mary

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend College of Saint Mary

Fixed  rate loan

Madison

I am a visitor that went and took a tour of College of Saint Mary. I thought the campus was beautiful and welcoming. The only thing that they could change is the food. The food wasn't bad, there just wasn't a lot of options. The staff and students were very helpful and friendly!

Allison

College of Saint Mary is awesome from the students to the facility. The professors really care about their students and want what is best for them. They strive for the students to really learn and understand the material. The class size is another thing to love about CSM. There are usually never more than 25 students in a class.

Madison

College of Saint Mary is a place I have found to be ver personable. I spent my first few years of college at a big university and I already feel much more appreciated here at the College of Saint Mary. The professors truly care about your success as well as the other students.

Abby

It was a very beautiful campus, I went on a visit on their showcase day and loved it! I learned so much in the short time I was there, and definitely plan to be applying to go there after high school! Everyone there, was so welcoming and tried to make all of the other visitors and myself feel very at home. They really knew how to represent their school, and make it so that all of us did as well!

Mary

The faculty and staff are warm and welcoming. They are very encouraging and will go out of their way to help you if you are struggling. They want all of their students to suceed.

Life isn't easy. College isn't easy. And honestly, it's just going to keep getting harder, but that doesn't mean you quit trying. Now is the time to try your best and you will succeed. All of the hurt and pain you had to go through to get to the end will all be worth it. Even though you may not know what you want to do for the rest of your life, that doesn't mean you're a failure. College is about trying new things and somewhere along the line you'll figure out what you want to do. Once you figure out what it is that makes you click, take it and run. Like I said before, always try your best and you will succeed. Throughout the new adventures with people you thought you would never meet, don't forget about yourself. Take care of yourself and do what is best for you. Don't you ever change for anyone. And along all the confusion and chaos, don't forget about God and your family. They will ALWAYS be there for you every step of the way.

A recent high school graduate looking for a great college environment to succeed. They also have a moms program if you are a single mother. They want all of their students who walk in their door to succeed no matter where they are at in life.

It is a very diverse school, that is helping me to reach my goal of prepairing for med school.

I would tell myself that I should look for more scholarship oppertunitys as a senior in High school. I also wish I could have taken more college classes. I would tell myself that I need to look at more colleges and see if there are any that would fund my schooling. I transitioned fine from being a high school student to being a college student, I would like to have looked for a school that could meet my educational requierments for myself. I expected this collegte to be way harder then what it is. I want a good education for myself so that I can make a difference in others lives. One last thing I would sayu to myself is "Dont expect much out of other students."

Male students would not attend this school. People who want to be agriculturist, an enginer, mechanic...etc would not got here. The school is big in the nursing program and Ocupational therapy Program. It weak points include but are not limited too-the fields of study that the school is not known for (ie. biochemical, (human) biology).

Stacie

Nursing is what College of Saint mary's is best known for i believe!

Nursing is what College of Saint mary's is best known for i believe!

It has been valiable to attend because i have always wanted to either be a nurse or a teacher... I first pursued being a teacher but after taking a few classes for it, i wasn't interested. So i moved on to nursing and i really love it...There is always something new to learn and fast paced.

The negativity that some students have becuase things dont run the way they want them too!

Jonathan

The studies involved in my classes have really helped me to brush back up on academics. I am a recent G.E.D. graduate and have really missed out on the education scene. The experience is really turning out to be a great one for me, except for the finacial portion. Being first year and sememster in college is more valuable for me to attend; as I've already a late start in continuing my education into college. It's giving me a great deal of knowlege and experience in the fields I want to pursue in lfe to work my way up in a career. Getting through college is my value of attending while the experience I hope can remain a good one.

Danielle

I graduated from high school in 2007. At the time college was a blur to my prority list. I spent a year struggling from minimum wage job to minimum wage job. I decided that I wanted something more for my future. My parents sat down with my and explained the importance of getting a good education. College education looked better on a resume and it would expand my chances of getting a better job. I decided to attend a local community college early January of last year. It took time for me to adjust to going to school full time and working full time. The homework and study loads were almost unbearable at times. Some how I managed to pull myself through it. College helped me open the door to my future. I am currently working on a two year degree and I plan on following up with a four year degree at a different community college. College has provided me with new social and learning experiences. I have learned to adapt to different educational environments. I am glad that I made the decision to further my education. I know that the future will be brighter for my family.

I have gotten a lot out of my college experience. I moved 6 hours away from home so this has given me and opportunity to be out on my own and become more independent. Experiencing dorm life has been very interesting. At home when it is time fore bed you can have your space and complete silence if you want. Here it is the exact opposite, late nights, loud people, and it seems like you never get a good nights sleep. Overal my college experience has been good and would not change much about it.

When telling people the positive things about College of Saint Mary I always mention how caring they are. They are more worried about how you do in school rather than just thinking of you as a number.

College of Saint Mary administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.