College of Saint Mary Top Questions

When telling people the positive things about College of Saint Mary I always mention how caring they are. They are more worried about how you do in school rather than just thinking of you as a number.

Mariela

I usually brag about how small the campus is. I think that it is grear that most of my classes are very smal and that I can get that one on one attention from my instructors. I also like that almost everyone knows me by name here.

When I talk to my friends about College of Saint Mary I usually brag most about the small classroom sizes. My graduating class will be the biggest class my major has graduated thus far with less than thirty students. Many classes I have attended have had less than 20. Not having huge lecture hall classes have made the transition into college easy since it is only a little bit bigger than my high school. These small numbers allow our professors to give us more one-on-one attention, more approacahable and make the classroom setting more comfortable.

The small class sizes and great professors. The atmosphere on campus feels like a small community or family.

Amberly

It's easy and the teachers are really helpful and want you to succeed.