Twin Falls, ID
College of Southern Idaho

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend College of Southern Idaho

Corbyn

My classmates are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel comforatble at school.

the easiest thing you can do to help yourself out is to apply for scholarships. the only thing you give up when applying for a scholarship is your time; time that is more significant to you than you can imagine. if you neglect the opportunities that are out in the world you will find life more difficult than it is easy. working your way through college is not fun or without stress; it takes a toll on you to juggle school and work at the same time. so if you really want to help yourself you will apply for as many scholarships as you can because the fruits of your labor will blossom into rewards far exceeding your greatest expectations. a scholarship will help you transition from high school to college life with less stress and more enthusiasm towards you education. if a scholarship does only one thing for you it will provide you with the means for you to achieve your dreams and aspirations of becoming the person you want to become in life. only you can decide your own destiny wheter you choose to take charge of it is up to you.

Anyone who is interested in a good education for less money than a 4 year university.

Caitlinn

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to not over load on classes in college, to stay active in extracurricular activities and to take pride in my school. I would advise myself to check the cafeteria times and plan my schedule accordingly; a smart mind cannot run on low fuel. I would tell myself to take chances and have fun. I would remind myself that yes college is a time to explore my horizons and is a place to make friends but it?s also a time to be focused and study time is absolutely necessary. I would reassure myself that it?s ok to be scared and feel lost but that I will always pull through. I would tell myself that no matter what anyone says sleep is very important and skipping class is only for emergencies. The most important advice I could give is that I am the only person who can make my decisions and I am the only person who can take responsibility for my actions so I should always make wise decisions.

The type if person that should not attent CIS is anyone who is not focused and not willing to apply themselves to their schooling. They should not attend CSI if they have an addiction of any kind that they are not willing to seek help for.

I brag about how CSI is affordable, centrally located and the college community is a positive environment. CSI has many wonderful opportunities and also is a better learning environment due to the small class sizes; students receive a better one on one learning relationship with their professors. There are many fun free activities available to all CSI Students. I believe that CSI is a very safe campus and that everyone should attend CSI.

Jeremy

The College of Southern Idaho is an outstanding school with instructors dedicated to enhancing young minds and refocusing the minds' of those who wish to re-enter the work force - not to mention that it is on one of the most impressive campuses of anywhere in the country.

The biggest change I wish I would have made from high school, would have been to get myself involved in more activities. More activities would have meant more opportunities for scholarships and many doors would be open for the future.

I would say the only disappointing thing about CSI is that it is a two-year school, so for those of us looking to get more than an associates degree, finding a college to transfer to can become a hassle.

The college of Southern Idaho is a great school for students who want to transition from high school to college easilt because the classes are small and the teachers are more available to meet with students one on one.

I would tell myself to save up money while I can and work harder when I get to college. I would tell myself that scholarships are extremely important to earn and working hard benefits you greatly. Saving up money is extremely important because not all the scholarships you recieve are going to pay for your tuition. Make sure that you take your college years seariously, but have fun at the same time. Make new friends and get involved with the school. It will be a more enjoyable experience and make you like the school a lot more. Be an active participant in events going on on the school's campus and take classes that sound interesting and you think can benefit you in your life. Treasure your college years because once they're gone, you cant get them back. Find out who you are and make the best of your situatiuons. Work and study and get the best grades you can to be a better successful student.

A person who is wanting an easy transition from high school to college and someone who mainly wants to get their general requirements out of the way first before pursuing an actual major.

College of Southern Idaho administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.