College of Southern Idaho Top Questions

Gregory

I wish I had started looking into ways to manage my income and expenses rather than just “being careful”. I have put more money into investments and used the numerous online resources out there to apply for scholarships and other financial resources. Take heed and not only learn to be careful and save your money but learn how to manage money and get it to work for you. My work toward gaining financial freedom is paying off but slow because I am trying to learn to manage money while taking care of a family, attending school, and working.

Sidnie

I wish I had known about the many resourses. One major quality I has seen in CSI, that I absolutly love, is there willingness to help you succeed. I wish I had known more about the departments, the professors, the scholorship opportunities, and their transfer policies before I started.

uriel

i wish i had know how big their school is

Fernando

Starting out college I wish I would have known how difficult it would be to gain the support of my family in my pursuit of eduacation. Needless to say, financial support has also been a struggle. Going to school full time and working in order to support myself has been difficult. I know the short term sacrifices I'm making now will pay off in the future, the struggle is always worth it in the end.

Th different age variety of people.

There is so much I would have liked to have known and experience before I came to CSI. As a student, i was told be teachers that I could not achieve this or that, all my ambitions were whimsical. I know I could have been great if I did not listen to all the "no"s that were said to me. I know I could have been accepted to any school of my desire if I chose so. I woud have been more sure of myself, wiser in my decisions, and confident in my ways.

Alana

If I could have known previous to coming to the College of Southern Idaho that raising your GPA is much easier than lowering it, I would be a whole lot better off now . I also wish I knew that it was ok to be bold and talk to people whom you have never met. Sometimes when you go to a place that is new, if you want to meet new people, you have to be the one to walk up and talk.

AkilahTutt

There are a lot of scholarships geared toward Massage Therapy Students.

Hailie

I wish I would have had more help in deciding what I wanted to major in sooner. I wish I would have know more about scholorships given by the school and other scholorships and could get.

Travis

I wish that I knew all of the knowledge I am trying to accumulate currently already, that way there would be no stress involved and I would be that much closer to graduating and doing the things I really want to do in my life.

I wish I had known how easy it would be to go to college. I can choose a schedule that fits my needs and I will have a degree in no time. I wish I had done it years ago. I wish I had known the possibilities that I was missing out on, by not going years ago.

I wish I had known how much information that is needed, so I can register for the classes I am pertisapating in. And the knowlege of careers that are intrusting to me.

One thing I wish I would have known before I chose this school was how many different things I would learn in my one class. I learned everything from safety, welding, airbrushing, metal fabrication, and so much more. I have enjoyed learning everything just was not prepared for work and dedication it would take. So I just had to learn to take it all one day at a time.