College of Southern Nevada

« See more reviews of College of Southern Nevada

Some are not very socaiably or helpful at times. Some of the students seem stuck up and haven't the time of day. But I do met nice students sometimes who will sit and chat after class. I try to take into consideration that many sstudents work and my have a buzy life and donot have a lot of time to socailize. But kindess is always important:)

In one sentence: The classmates are truly passionate people who are at the college because they want to be, and are people that vary greatly in age and background providing a truly amazing educational experience that goes beyond what is taught from books.

Typically working class people who are motivated to further themselves as well as people fresh out of highschool who are attending with the desire to transfer to another unviersity after completing some undergraduate classes.

My classmates come from all different areas because Las Vegas is very diverse as people constantly travel in and out. My classmates are eager to learn so they may be more productive citizens in their respective disciplines.

My classmates range from class to class. Overall its a great varity and the people there are great. You can always find someone willing to help you.

My classmates are funny, fun, intellgent, career- driven, optimistic, energizing, silly, and determine to reach thier goals.

My classmates are relatively decent, but a handful of my classmates can be mouthy during class.

They are all strangers except for my husband, classes for the spring semester start today!

My classmates are hardworking people trying to continue and/or restarting their education.

My classmates are highly determined students who strive to accel in this world.