College of Southern Nevada

« See more reviews of College of Southern Nevada

I wish that I would have known exactly what it is that I wanted to major in, and where I hoped to attend after I received my Associates Degree. When I first enrolled at the College of Southern Nevada, I did not have a solid plan or idea of what direction I was headed (career-wise). I just began taking my general courses, as I am still continuing to do today, and eventually decided to work towards an Associates of Arts Degree. I now know that I want to further my education in Entertainment Business.

Before i had come to CSN., i wish i would have known about the professors. I have learned that taking a good proffesor who knows how to teach can really improve how much u learn in a class. There is a website that almost every student in CSN uses before they regester for a class. The website is called Ratemyprofessor.com. That will make it a lot easier for future students. I would also recommend that you know your major , so then you wont have to take and pay for classes that you do not need.

Before I came to this school, I wish I had none that it does not matter how smart you are, attendance is mandatory to pass the class. I wasted a lot of time believing that I was so smart I could pass the general education courses without attendind 100% of the class sessions. I have learned that lesson the hard way and wish I did not have to.

I wish I would have known more about the subjects I have to take so my GPA could be higher. I also wish I would have known more about student loans, scholarships, grants, etc. I would want to know more about how to get grants and scholarships because it would be extremely helpful if I did get some.

I wish I had a better idea how college life would be. After you get out of high school you just figure college is the same but its alot faster and theres alot more work you have to do. So I wish high schools would put it in a better perspective for students how it is after high school.

One thing I wish I had know before attending college is to take every class and make the most of it. That college is expensive and every moment is valuable. To absorb every morsel of knowledge I absoloutly can; it will only benefiit myself in the end.

i want go to get college i get AA deggree special education for the deaf i want help to school education deaf and american sign language myself deaf i am tutor children deaf how learning of word and american sign language

One thing I wish I would have known before I attened College of Southern Nevada is that I could have took all my course work there instead of having to go to a diffrent college to get my general education classes.

I wish I would have known to register for classes before orientation. I also wish I would have known how much it was going to cost me in gas to drive back and fourth.

I wish I knew how easy it was to enroll because the school provides so much possibillities when it comes to my future. They have so many classes that one can take.