College of the Canyons Top Questions

The school is best known for being an affordable community college for the residents of Santa Clarita. There aren't any major fraternities or sororities at COC. There are many older students at this school that are either trying to advance in their current career fields and making a career change like myself.

Ronald

Just the community alone is enough to make people acknowledge that COC is a great school. The locals, students, teachers and everyone here is just so kind and caring. The professors are knowledgeable and students wont hesitate in helping you out. I think the integrity of the school and community are what makes this school amazing and recognized.

Bryce

Currently the school I am in attandance of is the sports football program. With many students transfering to 4 year colleges. In addition to the sports program it has had a long standing reputaion in the comunitty for not only the choice school of intertransitional high school to college base. In addition to this the school is noted for out standing Nursing program with the Program wait listed a standard of 2 years or more.

Its new theater, it can seat 900 people and has a balcony. It is absolutely beautiful

Liliana

My school has an excellent nursing program and GREAT professors.

Javaneh

College of the Canyons is best known for being the "go to" school after graduating from high school. Having a community college in the area is helpfull because most students are unsure about what they want to major in or go forward with right after high school. College of the Canyons helped me because I was one of those students that was qualified as "undecided" until I was finished with my first semester.

Oscar

My school is best known for financial aid, programs and scholarships for students.