College of the Canyons Top Questions

Riley

Any person! College of the Canyons has classes in all sorts of subjects, schedules, locations, and paces. Live too far away? Online classes could be the answer. Want to speed up your credit progress? You can choose faster-paced classes. Work all day? Attend evening classes that better fit your schedule. We even have a study abroad program in Rome for those that love to travel! And the college has departments dedicated to helping veterans and disabled students as well. COC is truly a place where any student can find an educational program that works for them.

Ryan

Someone who is career-driven and wants to do well. 95{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the professors I've had will do anything they can to help the students. Motivated students will do well at COC. It is obvious to me that the professors love hard working students.

Victoria

People who are unsure of what to do with their life and who don't have enough money to pay for expensive universities.

jenori

This school is for anyone who wants a serious education. they offer a lot of programs and a lot of assistance. The only reason for anyone to fall behind or fail on classes is by not reaching out for help because COC offers pleny of help.

The person who needs to explore their options and learn about himself or herself should attend COC. The variety of majors, the diverse student body, the helpful faculty, the inspiring counselors and the vast opportunities the college offers creates an environment where anyone can succeed when they commit to that success. College should be a time of question and individual prospect. College of the Canyons provides a place for this exploration to happen.

Holly

The kind of person who should not attend this school is someone who does NOT have: an eagerness to work hard and practice, desire to improve, attention to detail, an open outlook, courage to take criticism and rejection, and willingness to be a feeling human being.