Palm Desert, CA
College of the Desert

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend College of the Desert

Alexis

It is a fun interesting college. There are different buildings for different subjects. The parking, however, could be very difficult to find and sometimes takes awhile to find any. Other than that, there is good classes and many opportunities for the students.

Heros

As a first-year student, I had high expectations of a community college. Surprisingly enough, those expectations have been exceeded before I knew it. The instructors are truly involved in our learning. However, us as students can be so involved that the classes can be far too overloaded with registered and/or waitlisted learners. The issue can be solved, but it's still surprising to this day. I never felt so confident about learning up until now. High school can never compare to College of The Desert. Student mindset is indeed encouraged, as well as a growth in individual qualities. I am proud to have come here, and I will never stop feeling right at home here.

Eduardo

My overall opinion of College of the Desert is that it is a good place to go to and learn what you need to learn. The professors are always available to talk to in class and in their office. The campus is really taken care of, its clean and really safe. The food is really good and everyone is really friendly. There is a mall near us and we also got the best place in the valley called El Paseo/

Caitlin

I loved my experience at College of the Desert. I met some great people and had some incredible professors. Everyone was very friendly and willing to help if needed. I could not have asked for a better experience from a community college. They truly helped prepare me to transfer this coming school year.

Anastasia

Campus is great! Profs are interesting and fair. Would be great to offer more lower level classes so you don't have to wit to get into electives.

Mariah

It is a good school and campus. There are several activities to get involved in on and off campus. The school provides plenty of resources and tools to help their students succeed. I have enjoyed attending on campus and online. I will continue my education there as long as the courses I need are available.

Daisy

College of the Desert is a great community college for students who are trying to save money before transferring to a four-year university. The class sizes are small and the instructors were always willing to help the students succeed. I enjoyed my years at COD and am a proud Alumnus.

jessica

COD gets you places! It may not be perfect but you get many caring professors and affordable classes.

Margarita

College of the desert will be a great start off a community college in the fall of 2018.

I liked all of my professors. One of them even played the harp and was the youngest professor in the college. I liked the passionate teachers who really taught the subjects well. They really admire their students, to make sure that every student succeeds through out the entire semester.

College of the Desert administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.