College of the Desert Top Questions

Jose

Although College of the Desert is a great school with great proffesors, sometimes it is really difficult to obtain the classes due to the heavily compacted student body.

I would have to say the space in the campus there are not enough room to fit 50 people in there also the time schedule.

Edith

The worst thing about my school is the tendency for students to group together in age clicks. I believe we all have something to offer each other, regardless of the age. Older students have a diverse array of life experiences to speak on. The younger students have a such wonderful zest and curiosity about life. We can benefit in many ways if we stepped out of those clicks and got to know each other.

Arianna

Currently, the worst thing about my school is the ever-shortening list of available courses. Surely, the college is not at fault, the budget simply does not allow for a bounty of courses. However, I feel as though more time could be spent to evaluate which courses should be cut. For example, it seems quite agreeable that ?Comparative Government? serves more of a purpose than the course in ?Kickboxing?. Despite this, one was on the list of available courses for the upcoming semester, and the other was not. Take a guess.

The school has been under construction for the past two years, parking is limited forcing some to park far from their classes. It also slows down traffic around campus.

Ariadna

The budget, we are not going to have summer school 2010

The worst thing about my school probably like any other school, parking. There never seems to be enough spaces for the amount of parking permits that get sold to the students. I never understood while attending my school why they never bulit a parking structure instead of the normal parking lots that they would create. It would provide enough parking for everyone while not requiring more land than a normal parking lot would require.