College of the Holy Cross

« See more reviews of College of the Holy Cross

Holy Cross requires a ton of effort and will inevitably result in an unfathomable amount of stress, which is generally canceled out by a ton of drinking on the weekends; it seems to be worth it in the end, though since many employers tend to favor Holy Cross kids over other schools.

Hill-top college with beautiful architecture and great professors, that are interested in your acedemic success and not just their research; moreover all the stairs you take every day keep you in perfect shape.

Jesuit Education centers around the need to ask questions and incorporate knowledge into the world; Holy Cross exemplifies these ideals, with a particular focus on Social Justice.

Holy Cross is truly a community of men and women for each other, where students continually evaluate how they shall live as men and women for one another.

holy cross is too focused on a liberal education and doesn't give students enough practical education for use in the real world.

Smart suburban upper middle class white Catholics from the Northeast who drink a lot and study a lot.

My school has a great reputation for its academic and Jesuit tradition.

A small liberal arts college filled with preppy New England students.

My school is challanging but very rewarding.

You never feel like a number.