College of the Holy Cross

« See more reviews of College of the Holy Cross

The College of the Holy Cross is best known for its rigorous academic environment that extends student's thinking processes beyond that of barebones memorization. Here, knowing the information is just part of the process, you must be able to understand and apply topics to various scenarios which will certainly push your level of mental comfort. It is a challenege, and there is no doubt about that. However, this challenge prepares you for any career that you wish to pursue. But, more importantly, this school matures your character and turns you into a future leader.

Again, Holy Cross is revered for their academic excellence but the moment you step on campus it is clear the focus is on the Jesuit mission: “men and women for others”. Emphasis is put into academics because knowledge is the key to bettering the world not because it is what will give us personal success. A vast majority of students participate in community service to give back to the community that has given us so much. Creating a graduate who is prepared academically, civically and socially who will help the world around them is the ultimate goal at Holy Cross.

Holy Cross is best known for providing its students with a strong liberal arts background that gives graduates the tools to succeed in many different fields as well as in graduate school. Holy Cross is also known for its large network of alumni. These connections can prove themselves to be very important when it comes to looking for jobs after graduation.

My school is best known for their rigorous academics and prestigious facilities. I admire every building I enter at my college and I feel that their are an infinite number of areas to study quietly and efficiently.

Probably it's pre-med and pre-law programs. We also produce a lot of history, economics, and political science majors. We have some very well-known alumni in business and law.

My school is best known for their academic rigor, the excellent support from alumni relations, award-winning campus landscape and the prestige of the faculty members.

Basketball. Our team generally always makes it to t he tournament but other than that we are so small we never really get any recognition outside of Mass.

My school is best known for providing a excellent education and for assisting minority students in attending.

It's known for its rigor and difficulty. However, in the eyes of others, it's known to be really prestigous.

The school is best known for well rounded academics the provide the student a way to grow intellectually.