College of the Mainland Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for College of the Mainland

Susanne

In the time I have been at College of the Mainland, I have learned to become a social bug. I kept to myself and just attended my classes when I first started college. However, I am an active student on campus. The professors are great, and they are the reason I am such an active student. The Student Life department is very supportive of student activities, and they will help guide you through the campus policies or any questions you have. Only down side is that the food is not very good, but they are changing vendors this upcoming semester!

Robyne

COM is a great two -year college to get started at! It is nowhere near as expensive as major universities and is a great place to get the basics done at a significantly lower cost. Attending COM is nowhere near as stressful as jumping straight into a four-year university, but gets you prepped for transfer, if that is what you decide on doing.

Desiree

College of the Mainland is a great and well-known community college. They have good professors who will work with you, great activities during the week during college hour, and great classes that transfer (depending on University). The staff is very friendly and very helpful. There is not one downside to College of the Mainland that I can think of. College of the Mainland has given me the opportunity to better myself as an individual and I thank them for it.

brittanie

It’s a great campus to be on and all the people are great to be around. The professors are great to communicate with. Most of our fellow peers ar great to be around. It’s always a happy atmosphere. There are always great events to go to that provide free food.

Allison

It's a small community college that gets the job done. I am in dual credit so I don't have a valid review but a few of my friends and family members go there and think its a great campus. I don't think they have a cafeteria, or sororities (because it's a community college after-all). I know for a fact though that anyone can join their band program and have a gym membership there, even if they aren't a student there.

Overall great college to attend