College of the Sequoias Top Questions

Elisabeth

The fact that College of the Sequoias is located in Visalia, California, almost smack dab in the middle of CSU Fresno and Bakersfield, to be a major plus. For those of us who can't afford to go to a 4-year university straight out of high school or those not academically ready COS offers us the chance to complete our first two years at a low cost. Even if someone does attend a 4-year university they can always take summer classes at COS and not pay anywhere close to the amount they have to at their primary university.

Joshua

The Best thing about my school is probably the Drama program, because the teachers speak to you in ways easy to understand and professionally. So the job gets done.

Yesenia

I really enjoy my school because it gave me an opportunity to start my career. When I graduated from high school, my family had no money had for school. College of the Sequioas was there with open doors and gave me the information and the help to get started with my education. They have great programs that will help keep students on track and guide students through every step they take for their education.

Kristina

There are a wide variety of classes you can take that can be considered fun but not necessarily pertain to your major, although they help by getting a small break from the stressors of the more difficult and advanced courses.