College of William and Mary Top Questions

Welcoming and bright, W&M is doing it right.

Probably quite historic.

Bewketu

A medium size feel home school with everything avaliable. A great way to live and learn on the kind of enviroment that is historically significant as well as very beautiful. The whole enviroment is nice an buliding that are kept the way they were built , even they are reinovated. That makes it special since the arctechcuture is being meantained.

The College of William and Mary demonstrates on a daily basis how the essence of community is to embrace tradition in the context of modernity, celebrate diversity while promoting strength through unity, and foster the success of its members so that they can change the world for the better.

Very demanding, challenging, and career centered.

a bubble, just off the edge of a time capsule, full of eager-eyed students, some of whom are adorably awkward.

It is a friendly, academically-stimulating environment that wants you to learn and prepares you to succeed.

nicole

It's quaint, natural, and traditional but the campus has a slight modern flair.

The school is a very open and friendly instution that prepares students extremely well for careers in a large number of fields on a very historic and beautiful campus that is teeming with history and traditions.

William & Mary was a wonderful experience: academically stimulating and engaging, as well as providing an arena to make life-long friends and try new things.

Mia

Small family community forming a public ivy league school.

William and Mary is the most challenging--yet the most rewarding--experience that one will ever have the opportunity to take on: it's rigors are buoyed by the dedication of the adademic body that surrounds you, and by the people you meet (both professors and students) that compell you to succeed at a whole new level of difficulty, right along beside them.

It is a very friendly environment but it can get a little intense sometimes, particularly at finals time- some people really pressure themselves to do extremely well, but there is about a fifty/fifty split.

Sophia

My school is a good place to go to if you want to be able to put a lot of focus on your academics without being disturbed or pressured to do otherwise.

A forward thinking school seeped in old traditions that fosters its history and its students with a great love and understanding of the world around them.

Toby

William and Mary is an academically focused school where students are either shy and withdrawn and spend all of their time studying or they spend most of their time partying too hard.

a

It's a desert island in the open sea.

Spirited kids who like to be involved!

We are intense, but fun-loving.

Jeanne

Be prepared for the workload at this school. Get involved in a lot of things early on and then pick what you like best. Try to as active as you can but don't every compare yourself to other students because it will drive you crazy. Be yourself. College is what you make it.

Julianne

William and Mary is the best place I could imagine--I'm getting an amazing education.

Rewarding if you're willing to be responsible. Wonderfully interesting people, even more wonderful and interesting faculty. Beautiful campus (kind of rainy though haha). You just can't beat the unique experience of going to school in Williamsburg.

Nathanael

A classy, charming campus steeped in history with buildings that leak academic potential into the very air.

Ash

A brief tour of the sunken gardens.

Ash

Fellow Unigo Campus Rep, John Quinn, talks about Rogers and the new science building.

A look at the outdoor seating area outside of the University Centers buildings.

It's a little hard to hear, but here's a brief tour of Tucker Hall, home to the English Department.

A view of the bustling sunken gardens area on a typical spring afternoon.

William and Mary is a place where you can receive a private-school education ( in an academically challenging yet friendly atmosphere) at the cost of a public school education.