Flagstaff, AZ
CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff

Chris

It’s the best they help quick and help you if you need help in class they will always have tutoring available and they have a D list that they post so teacher may see and seek you out to to give you the necessary help that you need by far the best school ever

Paola

My opinion on College America, I would more than recommend this school. I would recommend this school because they ave great courses and the professor go above and beyond to help. The professors are always available and the classes are great. Throughout the courses we have a chance to do a lot of hand on projects and prepare us well for real life situations.

Anais

I absolutely love attending college. I?m the very first in my family to continue on to achieve a higher education and be step closer to having a successful career. I have been blessed with the chance to begin college and it truly reminds me each and every day why I should always strive for the best. I have gained a great deal of independence as well as responsibilities, all in which have made me more mature and a wiser person. College has opened a new perspective on life and I am very thankful for the opportunity. Education is the one thing that I believe that will be part of my life experiences forever and every day I step into class is yet another day to value. I can honestly say that I have fallen in love with studying and learning new things each and every day.

Elva

I have gained a lot of interesting skills along the way. I have learned how to speak in public and learn how to advance myself by relearning how to use new computer technology. I always try to keep up with todays modern living. I have also met different walks of life and met interesting teachers. I have learned so much from my instructors; the teachers that I had made it challenging to learn but I have made it. I am currently attending a local college and I am in the process of obtaining my bachelors degree. I really want to make myself proud and also doing this for my little family, I really want to have that financial stabilty when I graduate and start working. I always wanted to have a job thats secure! My school is preparing me for my furture and I am proud to say that I am a 4.0 GPA student. I know my school is expensive and that what keeps me striving to get good grades and enjoy the moment while I keep myself educated.

I will be honest, the school I am currently attending does not come cheap; tuition wise! I wise it wasn't that expensive to go to school there. I decided to get my degree with this school because I need a secure financial security in the end and have the career I have always wanted. I also want to be able to put my son through school also. I think thats the only thing that is bad about this school.

I believe anyone can go to this college as long as they intend to finish (graduate). Someone that is motivated and willing to pursue in a career they desire. Also, to make someone out of themselves.

Tammy

I would have went back and told myself to do it sooner so I would of already started a career. So I probably wouldn't be in the situration that I am now. And I would of told myself to pick College America from the start instead of the other school so I would of saved myself that head ache.

The best thing I consider about College Amaerica is that I can do it from home scince I have three children and that they have a great support system and online tutoring.

The type of person that shouldn't attend College America is someone that isn't self modervated. You need to be able to get and do your school work with out being told or waiting until the last minute to get it done and turned in.

Uriah

My classmates are very motivated open minded individuals who take the time to progress in life by understanding life in the classroom.

I would tell myself to stop goofing off and get crackin on what school it is i want to go to and what for. Although i found the school i am now attending doesn't mean it was my only choices if i wouldn't have waited to last minute maybe just maybe i could of got into a better school, a job, and a nice apt. instead of still living with mom in this run down trailer an hour and half away from class. Don't wait til last minute to get things done, there will be road blocks along the way just handle them in an adult manner. Also stay away from bad influences such as friends that were always trying to hard to get some girls attention. Focus in class and always, always do your homework even the extra credit assignments. Though they might only be worth like five or ten points, those points will add up in the end. Last but not lease don't be afraid to ask questions or speak up. It never hurt to ask or give an opinion on things, even if supposibly if your the smartest man in the world.

I believe someone who is real lazy and not motivated at all, someone who would rather sit and watch television all day long and not think about his or her future. The same kind of person who wouldn't care if his or her family is in trouble, really a person who has no care in the world for themselves or for others and things. At College America they provide utilities for you to futher your learning in your interest area which jump starts you in life by studying for a career you choose yourself.

CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.