CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff Top Questions

Anais

I absolutely love attending college. I?m the very first in my family to continue on to achieve a higher education and be step closer to having a successful career. I have been blessed with the chance to begin college and it truly reminds me each and every day why I should always strive for the best. I have gained a great deal of independence as well as responsibilities, all in which have made me more mature and a wiser person. College has opened a new perspective on life and I am very thankful for the opportunity. Education is the one thing that I believe that will be part of my life experiences forever and every day I step into class is yet another day to value. I can honestly say that I have fallen in love with studying and learning new things each and every day.

Elva

I have gained a lot of interesting skills along the way. I have learned how to speak in public and learn how to advance myself by relearning how to use new computer technology. I always try to keep up with todays modern living. I have also met different walks of life and met interesting teachers. I have learned so much from my instructors; the teachers that I had made it challenging to learn but I have made it. I am currently attending a local college and I am in the process of obtaining my bachelors degree. I really want to make myself proud and also doing this for my little family, I really want to have that financial stabilty when I graduate and start working. I always wanted to have a job thats secure! My school is preparing me for my furture and I am proud to say that I am a 4.0 GPA student. I know my school is expensive and that what keeps me striving to get good grades and enjoy the moment while I keep myself educated.

Tammy

I would have went back and told myself to do it sooner so I would of already started a career. So I probably wouldn't be in the situration that I am now. And I would of told myself to pick College America from the start instead of the other school so I would of saved myself that head ache.

Uriah

I would tell myself to stop goofing off and get crackin on what school it is i want to go to and what for. Although i found the school i am now attending doesn't mean it was my only choices if i wouldn't have waited to last minute maybe just maybe i could of got into a better school, a job, and a nice apt. instead of still living with mom in this run down trailer an hour and half away from class. Don't wait til last minute to get things done, there will be road blocks along the way just handle them in an adult manner. Also stay away from bad influences such as friends that were always trying to hard to get some girls attention. Focus in class and always, always do your homework even the extra credit assignments. Though they might only be worth like five or ten points, those points will add up in the end. Last but not lease don't be afraid to ask questions or speak up. It never hurt to ask or give an opinion on things, even if supposibly if your the smartest man in the world.