McKinney, TX
Collin County Community College District

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Collin County Community College District

erin

I love how friendly and willing to help everyone on campus is. The restrooms are super clean. I never feel unsafe while walking around campus. The classroom environment is very welcoming and I never feel like I do not have to worry about asking questions or reaching out to my teacher.

Patrick

Very exiting college. Great environment, always great people to be seen.

Very exiting college. Great environment, always great people to be seen.

Arzu

Collin County Community College District is a great place for students to work on their associate's degree or dual credit courses. There is a variety of opportunities available on campus such as service organizations, informative sessions, and transfer planning. The professors are very knowledgable and I love that there is a science den, math lab, and writing center for whenever students need assistance.

Farina

Collin College is the perfect place to begin post-secondary education. They offer a large amount of credit for Advanced Placement classes which decreases the overall amount of time spent in getting a degree. There is not a large variety of extracurricular activities available. However, the faculty is helpful and supportive towards all students.

I am currently only taking one class so it's hard to gauge what life as a student at collin is really like. Its also important to keep in mind that it is a community college so if you're hungry for a college social life you may need to work towards being apart of groups and different clubs.

Dion

Good college.

Good college.

Quincy
Awesome college

A place to meet nice people and very friendly to international students.

Awesome college

A place to meet nice people and very friendly to international students.

Catherine
Great Value

Great Value

It's a great value for your money. Campus life barely exists, but the education is great if you make it great. Professors are easily accessible, and resources are good. Plano campus is full of high school students, but Frisco campus is much more collegiate.

Janell

Probably one of the best decisions i've made in life. I saved my mother a ton of money. Collin worked around my schedule and really helped me stay focus on what I wanted to do in life. The classes are small, there's easy access to teachers etc.

Popular groups are manly study groups, and christian groups. ART is the star thing here mainly.

The students at my school are very diverse, they kinda do their own thing which I enjoy a lot. No one is ever worried about anyone else, they all just kinda do their own thing.

The academics are incredibly insightful, reliable and well taught.

Anah

The best thing about Collin County Community College is the low tuition rates. It's a very nice school, the perfect size for my needs, and has several campuses in our area offering classes in subjects from dancing, arts and languages to computer skills, business, and science. This is the community college everyone can attend.

Collin County Community College District administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.