Collin County Community College District

« See more reviews of Collin County Community College District

My current school is a community college and I love it. The atmosphere is really nice and all of my professors were great my first semester there. I wish I could've done a university first, but money plays a huge part in a high schooler's decision on where to pursue their dreams. Collin College is very nice though! Its big for a community college!

Despite the reputations most community colleges recieve, this college has exceeded my scholarly expectations in every way possible by the way it operates and the teachers that make learning and understanding the information easy.

Collin College is a community college open to any one who wants to attend and offers small classes where students and professors get to know one another, as well as an outstanding theater department and honors program.

Collin College creates a wonderful learning environment, provides a wide range of classes and offers all of them at a price that is affordable to the middle class working citizen.

Your success ultimately depends on you, but it can be made easier or harder depending on what faculty members you're interacting with.

Collin College is practical because the classes you take here are cheaper than the same classes you would take at a university.

My school is focused on small class sizes, as well as making sure each student gets the individual help they desire.

Collin County Community College feels more like another home over a college.

This communinty college was a great school to begin my scholastic adventure.

It is a very nice scchool that has potentical to become a 4 yr university.