Collin County Community College District Top Questions

elizabeth

This communinty college was a great school to begin my scholastic adventure.

Adelaide

Your success ultimately depends on you, but it can be made easier or harder depending on what faculty members you're interacting with.

Noaf

Collin College is practical because the classes you take here are cheaper than the same classes you would take at a university.

Collin College is an inexpensive way to knock out basic classes.

chloe

Despite the reputations most community colleges recieve, this college has exceeded my scholarly expectations in every way possible by the way it operates and the teachers that make learning and understanding the information easy.

Theodore

Collin College creates a wonderful learning environment, provides a wide range of classes and offers all of them at a price that is affordable to the middle class working citizen.

Adeline

Collin County Community College feels more like another home over a college.

Kenneth

My school is focused on small class sizes, as well as making sure each student gets the individual help they desire.

A vessel in which education is free from judgement.

I am very glad to be able to get to attend a community college that cares.

Tabitha

I would describe my school as being very determined and involved.

Brittnee

My current school is a community college and I love it. The atmosphere is really nice and all of my professors were great my first semester there. I wish I could've done a university first, but money plays a huge part in a high schooler's decision on where to pursue their dreams. Collin College is very nice though! Its big for a community college!

Collin College is a community college open to any one who wants to attend and offers small classes where students and professors get to know one another, as well as an outstanding theater department and honors program.

Enope

It is a very nice scchool that has potentical to become a 4 yr university.