Collin County Community College District Top Questions

Catherine

We are best known for our fabulous academic programs and academic excellence. We have many students that transfer to top universities such as Yale and Cornell. Our nursing program is one of the top in the country and we cater to every single kind of student. We even have a center where professors come and teach from 4 year univerities so people with jobs currently do not have to go far to obtain a 4 year degree.

mariela

Collin County is best known for their nursing program, it is also the only public college in the county, the college offers more than 100 degrees and certificates in a wide range of disciplines. Collin College has expanded to serve about 53,000 credit and continuing education students each year.

Kaitlin

I would have to say that it's known for it's accessible classes and outstanding professors. Some of it's professors have been ranked top in the nation and several others have recieved various honors.

Mindy

Collin County Community College is best know for preparing student for the university life. They also are very helpful and encouraging the students in furthering their degree choice. They offer all kinds of ways for students to receive help in either the financial aspect and education aspect. The school also offers some job opportunities for students who need to work for school tutition.

Momina

Collin County Community College, now known simply as Collin College is best known for being able to help give a real college education for those with not enough time or money to attend a university. The education costs much less than the typical university for the same education and offers many classes at several different times to fit in anybody's schedule.

Rebecca

Collin College is best known for its nursing and education programs. If you are considering going into either field of study, Collin College could be a great way to get you started on your road to success.

Myra

Collin College has some of the best educators available for their students. Unlike most community colleges, Collin College will now as of Spring 2010 be able to offer junior and senior level courses. They have partnered with 5 different universities that will enable students to continue on to get their bachelor's, master's and even doctoral degrees.

Brandon

Collin College provides a inexpensive way to start your college career with tuition rates at 35 dollars a credit. It is a good way to save money and get your basic classes out of the way and with classes as small as 30 students you will not just be a number in a class.

Clinton

My school is best known for its excellent service and dedication to students. Collin College makes sure they do everything they can to fit the students needs. Whether a student is handicapped or new to the area Collin College will be very accomodating and friendly. The Spring Creek campus in Plano, where I attented, is the largest, providing general classes and housing the college system's honors and fine arts programs. The campus features an Arts Gallery and the John Anthony Theatre. Collin College is known for alot of things, but most importantly is meeting student needs.

You can do what ever you want. Collin College is turning into a four year school and local students have the opportunity to get a 4 year degree on a budget.

Sara

Collin County Community College is known for its innovative Learning Communities (combining two subjects, such as Sociology and History), as well as an award-winning faculty and transfer programs to four-year universities.

pershevia

The community college is best know for giving that one on one time to students to make feel comfrontable from that transition from high school to college without getting to over whelmed.

My school is best known for the teachers. Like I said in the above paragraph, they really truly act like they care about the students. I believe the teachers like what they are doing with their life. If they didn't, students can definitely tell in the teaching skills.

Chidinma

Offering classes that can be transferred to any university. Also very affordable classes.