Collin County Community College District

« See more reviews of Collin County Community College District

There isn't a kind of person that should attend Collin. There is such an eclectic student body. There truly is something for any student looking to get a jump on a college without spending a ton of money.

Lazy people need not attend. If you think showing up to class is enough to pass, you are wrong. Professors and fellow students expect your best work to create a positive environment for all.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend my school, are the people that took the AP,IP courses in high school. This college wouldn't challange them and that is what they really need.

You should not attend this school if you are not serious about your education. You will need to be motivated and ready for a quality education.

A person who does not have financial trouble and wants a full four years of a real college experience should not attend this school.

Everyone is different, so I can't say exactly who should and shouldn't go. Everyone has their "ticks" in certain things.

It is a community college so everyone is welcome I do not think anyone should not attend this school

Some one you just want to squeeze by and doesn't want to put any effort into their studys.

A highschool student who wants to attend a large school.

Liberal individuals should not attend this school.