Collin County Community College District

« See more reviews of Collin County Community College District

If I were could talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to continue with an early graduation. I would stress making all A's if possible because it's better for scholarships. Take your SAT and ACT while you're still in high school so that you can be admitted into a university. Even though your job is only part time, save as much as possible. Lastly, please remember to apply for scholarships before you graduate!

If I could go back in time and give myself any advice about college, the advice I would give myself would be that I should have motivated myself better in regards to mapping out exactly what my plan would be in college. that would include knowing what classes to take and when to take them, and planning out my classes so that I would be able to transfer my credits to a graduate school, where I will receive my masters degree.

If I could go back in time, I should have applied for scholarships and studied harder. I went straight from High School to this training school and got my medical assistant certification. I wish I started college right away or applied for nursing school. But life is full of suprises, so I went back to school in 2006 part time. I believe it would have been much easier to stay in college right after I graduated .

My advice would be to focus more on academics and treat each class like a job. The harder you work during each class would provide higher financial gain in the future. Try to become more aware that in order to succeed you must prepare yourself. The amount of preperation academicly seperates you from the rest as in a nutshell you are in competition with others in the world.

The advice I would give myself would have been to go out of my box and do more activities with people I didn't know. I would have loved to be more social and do activities with more students; I unfortunatley did not get the chance to meet. I would also have been more focused and worked harder than I did.

If i were to go back in time i would tell myself that college is an investment and you shouldn't just throw your money out their and not put any effort into what you have invested towards. Studing is a major part of college and should be done constantly and you shouldn't just try to flow through school.

Collin is where you need to be going you are going to make some of the best friends you have ever had. You are saving money but still getting a quality education and you will get automatic admissions to some univesities after you have so many credit hours. Collin is the place that you need to go.

Go to College!!! There is nothing more worth wild in life than to experience college life and earn a career to make your future. Keep focused on your final goals in life not what your doing for the moment. The choices you make right now will determine your financial future.

I would have to go and tell myself "Self, you can get excited but understand college is still life. You dont get to escape just cause you got away. Stay true to your values and make sure you keep your feet on the ground while your heads in the clouds."

If I could go back in time and give myself advice it would be to not stress out so much. As long as I'm serious about my education nothing can stop my success. Just keep working hard and apply for more scholarships!