Phoenix, AZ
Collins College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Collins College

Andrew

The thing that has been valuable is my Associates Degree in PC and Network Technology, this degree helps me in everyday life. Friends and famliy members has also been able to reap the rewards from this degree. Also from my past college experiences help me with jobs when I'm placed I have more skills that worked there besides the pros.

The kind of person that should attend this school, would be a person that is determined, focus, sharpminded student that wants more in life. People that strive when things are tough and be strong for the ones around them when that someone is needed.

I would brag about the new things I learned, The skills I know how to use, and the people I met.

Brandon

Is very well known as a art technical school, offers degrees in film/video production, grpahic design, and game design.

I would tell myself to choose any school no matter what the size, what the price, do what makes you happy. It does not matter what other people say about that school, if you like it then go there.

Any person who likes movies, video games, and who likes to design things.

reginald

My school offers hands on training in the field i am interested in taking. They help you with the the neccessary tools you need to advance in what ever courses you may take. They provide you with the equipment you need such as laptop computers and cameras. And also great intership programs.

I would tell myself to go to college study hard and prepare yourself for life. It is not easy after high school and just getting a job does not cut it you need a career.

A hard working serious stundent that is driven and whats to complete there academic goals.

Travis

I would tell myself to look out for all the help you can get when it comes to finances. There are plenty of places to go to with scholarships and grants, that makes paying for college a little easier. I would also tell myself to just go ahead and get started now, while you're still young, because life goes by quick.

Well the best thing I like about my school is the fact that we are looked at like we are professionals in the fields we study in. We are expected to create a video game for our final project before graduation, and it gives me plenty of insight on what I need to look out for in my field.

Sometimes in my school, it seems like they don't really care about the students and what they are doing. We could have a good project, or just a simple question, and most teachers won't even try and help, and sometimes when they do, they can't even begin to answer the questions.

Emilio

Collins college is unique for several reasons one binge that most of the classis are hands on. All the classis except sum art classis is dun only on laptop which the school gives you and options for them to supply you with one.

I would tell my self not to take a year off of school, and I would of told myself not to take the option to get out of school early. If I cold tell me something is to take more classis and focus on starting college rite away.

I wish I would if dun little more research on the school for finical reason.

Desiree

Happy going people who always enjoy to learn something new.

Happy going people who always enjoy to learn something new.

Well, I know how badly you want to go to school but some unfortunate events are going to happen that will lead to you being able to attend school. Don't worry everything will work itself out for the better no matter how horrible the situation seems.

It has horrible wi-fi for it being a computer school.

Marcus

Al Collins school is best known for our visual concepts on campus you dont just learn but as you wal around yu experience everything you learn. the campus has large cut outs of the building for interior design as one example.but you also experience the works of alumni all around the building itself. Collins College is a campus that shows you the final results of your career at school as you walk around the main campus on 44st.

As a senior in highschool if i would have completely understood the importance of education i would have studied more efficiently. I didnt undeertsand that college had anything to do iwth Highschoool because i ultimately thought you started brand new as a freshman. Now I see the impoirtance of education. I also would have been more determined to get into school and finish as quickly as possible. Senior year was the only year i slacked i would have rearranged my priorities to meet the quality of work i would have needed to transition into college.

I brag mostly about the curriculum because not only am i learning about Graphic Design. They focus theier curriculm around each indivual major so i dont have to waist time studying information that i will never use in my carreer field after attendting their school.

Derek

When you first get to college talk to everyone you can. The more people you meet the better chance you'll find some good friends and to make it through college your going to need them.

Not always as organized as i would like. Most teachers have other jobs and can't come into teach so we get replacement teachers sometimes.

Someone who is not exactly sure what you want to do. it gives you a taste of everything and if you like something it has the tools to teach you what you need to know.

Collins College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.