Colorado Christian University Top Questions

corey

The faculty is extraordinary. I am able to converse with other students from around the country. I am taking an online course, but I feel like I am sitting in a real classroom having a discussion.

alicia

Its solely based on God's Word and the values behind it

Joanna

The best thing is the sense of community everyone has with each other.

Alyssa

What I appreciate most about CCU is its faith-based approach, and more specifically, the Christian approach. My education is not only excellent, but the firm and truthful foundation I am building that on is priceless.

Danielle

The instructors are the best thing about Colorado Christian University. Most are very passionate about the subjects they teach and have a lot of experience in their field of expertise. The in-seat instructor really care about their student well-being. They work hard to make sure the students understand the materials and have a working knowlege of how theories and ideas would apply to the students' future career.

Jacqueline

The best thing about my school is that you not only learn your major but also learn how to intertwine your religious beliefs into your major which helps you to also gain a deeper understanding about yourself. You also have a great support system begining with your student advisor all the way to your instructors and other students.

There are many things that i consider the best about my school. Overall, like i said above, the teachers and the professior seem to care about you more. Even if it is an online class, they want to get to know you as much as possible. It is that caring from them that I think that it is the best thing that the school has.

Heather

I love that it is Christian Based, so therefore, I get to integrate God into my daily activites and schoolwork.

Bryton

I love the Christian atmosphere! The integration of Christ and Learning makes school fun and interesting. The school is small so there is a very close community on campus. The people that you live with become your best friends and accountability partners. The ministries on campus are amazing. There is a homeless ministry that is just outstanding, literally being the hands and feet of Christ. All of these things create an excellent learning environment in a positive and encouraging way. The ministries allow me to put into practice all of teh principles that I learn in class.

Victoria

The Community is strong, classes are discussion based, professors care about students.

John

Colorado Christian University contains a pheonomenal community. The support received at CCU is far above most colleges. Most professors will even hand out their personal phone numbers and information so that they can help students whenever help is needed. In addition to great professors, the students at CCU make the community what it is. The bond and acceptance at this school is also above par. When students join, they are accepted in any circle - there is a lack of discrimination. As a result of the community, CCU proves to be one of the best.

Lisa

The best thing about Colorado Christian University is the community. The small school size gives new students the opportunity to feel important and welcomed. The first weekend provides many activities where students meet freshman, RA's and even older students who will disciple them as freshman.

Sean

The smaller size of the school leads to better student interaction both in and out of class. It's nice to be walking the campus and seeing familiar faces, even if you don't know everybody by name.

Hannah

The best thing about my school is that I have surrounded myself with people that have become my family. I am a music student, and since our building is technically slightly off campus, we spend all day every day with each other. We are also all in the same classes, so we are with each other through the blood, sweat, and tears. I would say that the people that attend school here are the people that you want to be around for the rest of your life, and I intend to.

Dustin

Awesome teachers

Jacob

The greatest thing about my college is that God is the focus. Through God comes peace, strength, and wisdom. It is through and by Him that I've come as far as I have, and it's He that inspires me to do my best and achieve my degree and other life accomplishments. At CCU people value education and want to please God to their fullest by learning not just about Him, but about other vast subjects so that knowledge can then be taken into the world.

Katelyn

Colorado Christian University is a lot about understanding the Christian gospel and what it means to love other people. However, it isn't only the classes and people that help reach this goal. The beliefs of the students are challenged in a way that allows them to back up their beliefs and "walk their talk" on their own. We get the opportunites and are encouraged to step out into the world and actually practice our beliefs and use our communication skills to reach others in a loving and caring way. I value the community that CCU strives for.

Samuel

In all honesty, I would have to say the best thing about my school is the small campus size. The small size includes the size of the land as well as the class sizes and the overall size of the community. The small sizes allow for a better relationship with professors which aids in my personal ability to learn, and the small size of the community allows for everyone to know everyone, therefore, creating sort of a mutual friendship between everyone.

Jaime

CCU offers many courses and in fact the entire RN-BSN program in an online format. Working students, returning students, adult learners etc this is a much more realistic format for education.

Beatrice

Again the learning experience and the professors that go out of they way to teach you.

Krystal

The absolute best thing about Colorado Christian University is the professors. They are absolutely intelligent and incredible in their fields; every single professor knows his or her subject really well. The best thing, though, is how much they really care about students and will go the extra mile to help with whatever is needed. They love students and they really want to provide a positive learning environment.