Rangely, CO
Colorado Northwestern Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Colorado Northwestern Community College

Alexis

This is an amazing school where you can have the same, if not better, education for cheaper. The instructors cater to each individual and has helped me succeed immensely. If it were not for the instructors here, my opinion on this school would not be positive, but they really make the education the best here.

Mekinzi

Knowing what I know now about college life and making the transition, I would tell my high school self how difficult it is. When I was deciding where to school, most of my decisions were based on playing volleyball at the collegiate level. I was focused on being able to compete at a high level and also getting a college degree comes with that. I would tell my high school self to follow my dreams and do what truly makes you happy. I tell myself to keep in mind that college athletics is more of a job than a hobby like it is in high school. I would say that now is moment to work harder than you ever have before and to not hold anything back. I would also tell my high school self that it is okay to not do what you think everyone wants you to do. I would say that it is okay to be different and that it should not matter what you think makes others happy. In the end, it is your path and your journey and that should be the most important component in making a decision about college.

I think the best thing about my school is the opportunities that we have being in such a small community. For me, I have been able to take an intership with the local elementary school to gain hands-on expierence with kids to figure out if that's really what I want to do in life. I don't think people realize what they are able to do when they go to school here. There is so much that can be done in two years and CNCC is a great place to do it.

I think that any kind of person can attend this school. I think the most qualified applicant is a student athlete. Many of the people that go to school here are involved in some type of sport. If you find yourself wanting to see what the colliegate athlete lifestyle is like but still want the ability to do well in the classroom then CNCC is the place to attend.

Dawna

I would tell myself that for the benefit of my child ( teen mom) and my adult life, I need to make the scarifice to get my degree now.

Not many scholarship programs for nontradionald students.

Rebekah

Before you make any big decisions, know what you want to study. Too many students rush in to college with the idea pushing them that they ?just need to go.? This results in costly mistakes taking classes that you do not ultimately need, switching majors, and even switching colleges. Taking a little extra time to think and plan for college will save you a lot of money and head ache in the end. Students would be ahead to take a little time to really think about what they want in their future, rather than rush ahead blindly. Make sure that you are passionate about your field of study, and then move ahead. College is a lot of work, if you do not enjoy what you are studying, you will have to work so much harder to get there. Choose something you are passionate about and make college the best days of your life so far!

I wish I had known more about transfer rules with four year colleges in the west. I also wish I had received more information on inter-state agreements about transferal of credits.

I consider the worst thing about my school to be the lack of organization within the office.

Colorado Northwestern Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.