Colorado School of Mines

« See more reviews of Colorado School of Mines

The Colorado School of Mines is a competitive, diverse engineering and sciences school with undergraduate and graduate degree programs, located in Golden, Colorado beneath the Rocky Mountains and minutes away from numerous activities for outdoor enthusiasts and city-lovers alike.

Colorado School of Mines is a small mountain town engineering college with a strong academic curriculum and a great location, one hour from the mountians, 30 minutes from downtown Denver, and 30 minutes away from a large school in the University of Colorado.

Colorado School of Mines is an incredible university located in Golden, giving it a small town feel with a small, active campus, and it's academic program is one of the most rigorous in the country that produces top notch engineers that are in high demand.

Someone who has never seen the school would likely think it's relatively small. It is still a very active campus. There are student outside almost every day. The campus and surrounding area is beautiful since we sit just at the base of the mountains.

The people are generally very nerdy but still very interesting and fun people to be around and the school itself is challenging but managable once you have learned the ropes.

A techniqual school focused on developing it's students careers through active lectures, labs, and disscussions in a continually expanding and globaly competitive workplace.

Highly specialized engineering majors only. Earth engineering degrees offered. Top school and great faculty.

This school makes the students work to hard even though there is usually a very good life afterwards

My school is very challenging, but worth the hard work. It has many people willing to help you out.

Highly demanding with the students and professors being motivated to learn and teach.