Colorado School of Mines

« See more reviews of Colorado School of Mines

The Colorado school of Mines is best known for it's rigorous courses. Anytime I tell someone where I go to school they grimace and say "ooh that's a tough school." Mines is also rumored to be the most suicidal school in Colorado, but I don't believe that one. Lastly, Mines is known for the high salary jobs it's graduates recieve at huge international engineering companies.

Colorado School of Mines is known for it's prestige in the engineering fields and other major mathematical and scientific fields. If you're wishing to pursue a career in any of these areas, Colorado School of Mines is for you.

The Colorado School of Mines if very well known for its engineers in indusrty. We are a very engineer oriented school and pride ourselves on having a good education and being successful in industry.

The school is best known for its academic rigor, its excelence in engineering, and its extremely high placement rate into jobs after college (almost all majors are between 90 and 100%).

This is an excellent school for engineering and science. It has a very academically oriented environment and is a school for those who are serious about their education.

My school is best known for prodcing some of the best engineers in the country and placing nearly all of the graduating students in top jobs.

Engineering is number one but also being the smart school. Many believe that if you attend CSM you are brilliant.

Its very well taught undergraduduates and its very high job placemant after graduation at well known companies.

Engineering, geology, petroleum engineering, and a very high male-to-female student ratio.

The quality of the engineers it produces and companies high demand for them.