Colorado School of Mines

« See more reviews of Colorado School of Mines

Wide varitey of people and things. Everyone gets along, the amount of friends I have who are from different backgrounds or countrys then me is amazing. Also people here like to have fun but we can seperate the partying from school. The school provides a great education and is regonized around the world as being a top engineering school, so I know that if I get a degree from Mines I will be set forever.

Best thing is, it is close to home but for enough away I can't go home everyday. It is one of the top schools in Colorado and it is on the list of Forbes best schools. I am a very serious person and it is all about learning at this school. I have no doubt that once I finish I will get a good job.

The best thing about Colorado School of Mines is by far the academics. Alumni donate money every year to make sure the school is equipped with the best technology and equipment for a competitive, intense curriculum. I know that, because of my teaching, I will have a job upon graduation.

I would have never made it in Engineering without Mines. It is incredibly difficult to study hard and do well at a party school. At Mines, everyone works hard and plays hard. It is really nice that everyone around you is working as hard as you and is supportive and helpful.

The academics I recieve at this school are great. This is one of the top engineering schools in the nation and the fact that I'm here taking advantage of its superior academics really makes me think that this is the reason it is the best thing about my school.

The best thing is the reputation of the school. Even though its a small school, if you tell people that you go to CSM, they immediately respond with a comment like: "Wow, you must be smart" or "Thats such a good school".

The focus on getting you ready for life in the industry. I think this is the best thing because if you don't know how to function in the real world, your education means next to nothing.

The emphasis placed in helping you find employment. Interships and fieldwork classes are required. There are intership fairs held where you can tal to prospective employers.

Everything is the best part about Mines. For an engineering and science focused school, this campus is amaisingly diverse, with every option open to its students.

This school provides practical knowledge and the degree that you earn is valued in the industry.