Denver, CO
Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine

Melissa

As a high school senior, I would definitely advise myself to go to school early in life - not late. It's difficult to go back as an adult, not only because I had to study much harder in order to memorize Chinese terms, but just the amount of energy it takes to get through 4 years of grad school. Besides, the younger you go, the harder you can work, the less it requires you to live on (loans) and the long you have to pay back those loans. As a mother of 3, a wife, a retired project management professional in the technical world, I have managed to finally earn my masters degree in Chinese medicine and be a financial disaster, stressed out, drowning in student loans and hoping that at 43 years old I have time to recover. I once had an enormous income (without my degree) and now I have a itty bitty income and a degree. I think if I would have started out at 22 years old on this path - my life would be much different - and by that I mean much better.

Small class sizes afforded a lot of one on one attention. This school was great, the topic was amazing and the environment for learning was quite good as well.

Smaller school that didn't have technology attributes like a intranet to get class notes, sillibus, up to date information, grades, etc. This would have been extremely helpful and EVERY school (especially at the grad school level) should be required to have such technological tools in place.

• $0

Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.