Colorado State University-Fort Collins Top Questions

Tell us about the food and dining options.

The dorms have very accessible dining halls for those staying on campus. The food isn't too bad, but it is pricy! Off campus options are infinite. There are places to eat everywhere around campus.

All students living on campus have to have a meal plan. This meal plan allows them to get meals from any of the 6 dining facilities. The food is pretty good and each place has there specialty like the Mongolian grill, fresh made sandwiches, pizza, etc. You can also get on off campus plan if you do not live on campus. Parents eat free and you do have guest passes included if friends come to visit.

I only lived on campus one semester so I don't have the best advice...but we have a few dining halls and in the students center there is a bunch of restaurants (taco bell, panda express, subway, etc). The dining halls are okay... I have a lot of food allergies and it's hard to eat in them for me BUT the nutrition services will work with you very closely to help you out if you need it (I met with them a few times). There are a lot of options, though, and the food isn't that bad it just gets old. Always nice to go home to mom's cooking