Pueblo, CO
Colorado State University-Pueblo

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Colorado State University-Pueblo

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior knowing what I now know about college life I would have pushed my self to work harder and try and take college credit courses when possible. Scholarships have become one of the most important things in my carrer as a student besides doing well and graduating. There were so many recources at my disposal that I did not take advantage of that could have helped me apply for more scholarships as well as maybe taking a few college credits over the summer to help furuther my education. So many highschool students are unaware of all the information at their finger tips as high school juniors and seniors. Some are even unaweare of options outside of college. It is important that they take advantage of these resources! I missed out on so much information. We need to aid our future America as much as we can!

I attened CSU-Globak where I am enrolled through CSU Pueblo. I love being online for classes it makes it so much more flexible.

Taking general credits. It wastes money when students could be finishing degrees and getting realy world experience.

Lindsay

CSU Pueblo is a smaller school but it is quickly becoming bigger and more successful by building new dormitory buildings, advertising their division two sports, and excelling in academic education.

The advice that I would give myself is to not worry, don't stress over which choices you should make, and not to be nervous. When I first started applying to colleges I was really worried about which colleges I should apply to, and what would happen if I didn't get accepted anywhere. It is a very stressful experience and if I hadn't started worrying about acceptance letters I think I would have applied to more prestigious colleges instead of taking the safer route. I should'nt have worried because I had good grades, good test scores, and I had a good chance at getting in anywhere that I applied. This affected my choices because I knew what I wanted to do and I knew what kind of colleges to apply to. I also debated a lot about going in state or out of state. I love Colorado and I decided the best thing for me was to stay close to home in the state I grew up in. And last is not to be nervous about starting college. The movies about the mean girls and hazing is'nt true and everyone is really friendly and welcoming.

The best thing about my school is the academics and the people. The classes are great because they are smaller classes which allow you to know the teacher on a personal level as opposed to a name on the attendance sheet. The teachers all want you to succeed and they always offer extra help if needed. Since the classes are so small you get to know everyone in your classes and make a lot of new friends. The people are so friendly that you feel comfortable wherever you are on campus.

Cristianna

If I was able to talk with myself one year ago as a high school senior, I would definitely have to give myself a reality check. Back in high school, I graduated with honors and I don't remember it ever being a huge struggle. I didn't buy my college credits when I took college courses. I didn't apply for scholarships as much as I should have. I didn't ever really realize how much college would take from you. Only after I entered college did I realize that it isn't a walk through the park. I ended up having to pay out of MY pocket and take loans because I didn't take the time to apply for scholarships. Now, I fully understand the importance of applying and making the most of myself. Also, it wasn't a piece of cake in my classes either. I had homework every night, and instead of going to the movie night, I was in my room studying. It was definitely a reality check for me; I just wish it had been earlier. Thus, if I could tell myself anything, it would be to take my college career more seriously.

I would say the best thing about my school is the atmosphere and community. Our school is filled with such a diverse group of students which makes attending college all the better. The campus is beautiful and relaxing, which comes in handy on your first day; the nerves are gone! Colorado State University- Pueblo is definitely one of the most lively campus' I have been on, which is one of the big reasons it was my first choice in college's I was looking at. The amazing factor is that we are still continuing to grow.

Christina

If I could go back and tell myself what I know now, I would recomend starting your college search early, find money, and get into the work part of college right at the start. If you find a college early the more likely you are to find scholarships and get better deals on school resources. Also, try to find scholarships on your own through companies and clubs. The more free money you have, the less you have to pay back. Finally, start off getting your work done when it is assigned, you have a better chance of remembering it and getting a better grade. Waiting.wont get it done and when you do go to do it, the work may not be as good.

Anyone looking for a four year college could attend and enjoy CSU- Pueblo. There are many majors to choose from and the universtiy is all adout the student. Along with many majors, the clubs are endless and there is always something going on around campus. All the staff is very well rounded and are about helping you succeed and build a better life. On campuss living is available, new dorms are being built along with a new libuary!

When I tell people about CSU-Pueblo, I love to tell them about the many programs that they offer and that all the staff are excellent. I they treat you like a real person, not just a number and they make time for you to go as a student.

Donyelle

I would probably tell myself to start and find different scholarships and grants so I wouldn't have to pay after I would get out of school. Also figure out what I would want to do for the rest of my life and what kind of job I would want to have.

The best thing probably consider the best thing about this school is the the class sizes. They are really small and the instructers really care about the students and they know everyone by name and you aren't considered a number.

I wish I would of known a certain amount of money you need to attend every year you go hear.

Joseph

My classmates are very interactive, enthusiastic, and also very driven individuals. They are there to learn, and excited to learn also!

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to be more outgoing so that I could have more friends at the University. This would have benefited me a lot by being able to call my classmates if I had any questions on the homework given in class. Also, I would say to be prepared for every class by getting enough sleep, study when I have the chance, and just to have fun in every class I take because it will only benefit me in the future.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend school is a trouble maker. By this, I mean that that person is there to only disrupt others from learning.

Finley

My school is a multicultural ecosystem of students who wish to achieve the most in there future hopes and dreams, in addition to realizing their potentials as an intelectual for the sake of be it weath, ego, or simply to support those around them.

CSU-Pueblo is best known for its classification in colorado as being the most ideal and humble investment for your future.

?Hello,? I stared at my former self. The young boy was listening to music so he didn?t realize that I was their or that I acknowledged, well, myself. ?I said hello, and how are you?? The younger vibrant but still confused past form of my self stood up without a comment. ?Come with me. You look like your not doing well and I know exactly why.? A flood of new memories flew into my mind as I was consumed with mixing with the balance of time. I sat down and began to speak, not letting my past whisper one fragment of a word. All Cam needed to do was listen. ?I am here to tell you that the girl that you are currently dating will dramatically change your life. As she corrupts your mind try to stay cognitive and continue to do well in school you much not let her take hold of all the emotional content she is obviously after. High school is just a small pebble in a world of knowledge that will come afterward. Don?t let all the negative energy devoid of self knowledge.? I stood up and looked began to dissimilate. ?See you soon.?

Kaitlyn

My school has something for everyone and helps every person in their persuit to get their degree.

The school is best known for helping every student suceed in their work.

I would tell myself not to listen to dad, don't go to techinal college go to a four year college you know what you want, just go for it and don't let anybody get in your way.

Alexander

Let's see. Hm. I think I would tell myself to PLAN AHEAD! True that plans don't always work out, that's fine, make them flexible. Just plan ahead. A lot of unecessary things have happened because I haven't planed ahead. Writing weekley - or even daily - schedules will save you time, expense and stress. Including homework into this schedule would be wise, you may even end up with extra time! Another thing I would tell myself would be to apply for as many scholarships as possible. You never know when tuition, fees, and other expenses will go up. Better to be safe and taken care of than to go into impossible dept with student loans. Thankfully I haven't had to do this yet, but I know plenty of people who have. Making a lot of friends is also a good idea, you never know who might be able to help you with something.

CSU-Pueblo has a small campus, you can get to any of your classes in ten minutes on foot. It has grown in size for the past three years. It has a new football team and stadium, and a brand new marching band. The tuition is comparitively cheap to other universities. It also employs some very competent professors.

Anyone who is extremely ambitious about getting their degree. The ratio of students to teachers is growing, so each student is beginning to less and less time with the professor. While the teachers are good and the college as a whole is fine, there isn't as much hands on experience as I would like.

Derek

CSU-Pueblo is a great school, I like the small class size.

CSU-Pueblo is a great school, I like the small class size.

My school is smaller than most colleges and you get alot of one on one instruction. You are a person to your instructors, not an ID number.

I feel that I have made the right decision for my first year of college. to attend a small university in my home yown. Looking back now, I wish I would of studied in High School like I do now. I am more focused and I really enjoy my classes. If I could, I would of applied for scholarships when I was a Junior, I waited until my senior year.

Colorado State University-Pueblo administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.