Pueblo, CO
Colorado State University-Pueblo

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Colorado State University-Pueblo

Cody

Great school! Close to home but still get all the big college experiences. I can still live at home and get all my college needs.My professors are willing to help whenever needed. Class sizes are small and can still be individualized for each students needs.

Mariyah

My overall opinion of Colorado State University-Pueblo is that it was a great choice for me. My major is nursing and CSU-P is known for having a great nursing program and I plan on continuing my education here. The campus is not too big for me and I have never felt unsafe during anytime of the day. Another great thing is that it is only 2 hours away, so it won't be too much of a hassle if I ever get homesick. There aren't too many things to distract me from my education as well, so that was a plus. Overall CSU-P is a great school and a great experience.

Steven

CSU - Pueblo is a smaller school that has support from the entire Pueblo community. We take a lot of pride in our sports. I am on the football team there. We have won six straight conference championships, and one national championship. The class sizes are generally smaller unless you're taking a general education class, and the most people I've seen in a class is about 80. Overall Pueblo is a great place to get things started in your life, it has everything you could ever ask for when it comes to the things you NEED to succeed.

Ivy

CSU-P is a good school, as long as your intentions and focus is o n the education portion of the college life. CSU-P can be a boring college, especially since there are not a lot of clubs or activities to do, and the city of Pueblo is a small town with not much to do.

Korrie

I chose the school because of the cost and nearby family. All of my professors have been nice though there are few that I wouldn't recommend their class. Honestly I think the school can be disorganized at times and I avoid the food at the dining all whenever I can. The new dorms are very nice and the off campus student housing is still close enough you can walk to campus. The nearest restaurant or store is pretty far away, so if you have a car bring it if you decide to live on campus.

Tracy

Attending college at Colorado State University-Pueblo was one of the best experiences of my life. I have memories that will last for a life-time and friends that I still keep in contact with; fifteen years later. The classes that I took were challenging but the professors were always available to assist. CSU-P is not huge in size, so for a small town girl like myself; this was appealing. I did have some large classes but the majority had less than 25 students. I feel like CSU-P provided me with a strong educational foundation. This is the school where I learned to be independent, organized, and structured. This is my Alma Mater and I'm proud to say so!

Gina

I think that it is a really good school. Some of the professors may very, the majority of the ones I have had are awesome. Make sure to use ratemyprofessor.com to double check on the ones you get becuase you never know the teaching style if you will like it or not. This school does not have an automated call system whenever you have a question about anything they will find you the person who handles that very promptly. Another good thing about tuition is that the longer your stay here for fall or spring semesters only the tuition will decrease. Summer sessions are awesome too check them out as well because they will help you graduate faster.

Misty

Do not get married and have children before you get your degree out of the way.

Do not get married and have children before you get your degree out of the way.

I think that there should be more satelite classes out of colorado springs.

I am a social work student and have been told that this is by far the the most cost effective way to go to get an degree from an accredited program in Colorado.

Alejandra

Advice that I would give myself would be after graduating really take the time if I want to go to college living in the dorms away form home or living at home. I don't want to make a last minute move and actually decide going to college 2 hours away and then not having a room and roommate already. I would also want to give myself advice to not be afraid of the first day of school. I don't like hearing the fact that you need to be a straight A students, good ACT/SAT score, and prepared for college to be good in college and you will go far in life. For that begin said, don't think that just because I didn't do so well back then I won't improve or be successfull . I struggled alot in English during my high school years and after my second year of college in my English classes I have passed in addition being able to write excellent papers. It takes time for someone to discover themselves and their talent gift. It even takes time and practice to understand the material as well.

I think anyone should attend this school. However, if students are looking for an affordable, small school well Colorado State University- Pueblo is right choice as well. Also, if you live in Colorado and you want to go school far away but not to far away, Colorado State University- Pueblo is the best choice in my opinion.

There is some times when finals come into place and since everyone is using the internet, and I just don't like the fact the internet slows downs. No financila aid is given during the summer if I want to take the opportunity to do a study of abroad. Another thing that get's me frustrated is if I can't take a class during a semester for many reasons so I wait till next semester and that class is either not offered or it is offered at the Colorado Springs Tower.

The majority of my classmates are very focused but it is also easy to find people who are similar and make study groups.

Dear me, Do not fear. That is the greatest piece of advice I can give to you. Do not be afraid of making new friends. There are some hard things ahead. Forgive. It's easier than being angry. You have an amazing support system so use it. There are so many opportunities. Go to the plays, the pep-assemblies, and the football games, they are all worth it. Have fun! This time in your life is when you will be most carefree. You already know this, but you are right about the newspaper. Being Editor-in-Chief is hard but it is so amazing. Do not be afraid of finding out what you love. Everything will work out perfectly. Do not be afraid to make mistakes. In the end you will find that those mistakes make you a stronger person. Be fearless. Love, Your future self

I like the class size because it allows you to have a more personal relationship with the professors.

Colorado State University-Pueblo administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.