Colorado State University-Pueblo

« See more reviews of Colorado State University-Pueblo

My classmates are helpful and seem very nice.

My classmates are all very determined.

Traditional.

n/a

The students at CSU-P including myself are all very diverse. There is never a time when I am walking on campus and see just one race. The table at dinner are scattered and no table just sticks to one type. All the students here have seemed very welcoming to me. The clothing here at CSU-P varies. Some student show up to every class in sweats, but at least they are there. Others dress professionally every day they are here, but the majority of people just wear jeans and just any shirt. On nice days you will see people in shorts and t-shirts, but there is no dress code and no student feels like they can’t express themselves through their clothing. There are so many different types of people that I have never really felt out of place, even the people I never thought I would talk to have helped me through many different problems in math. Over all the students here may wear clothes that are different than yours but they won’t judge you, they may even become your favorite study buddy.

The student body here at CSU-P is great and is getting more and more diverse each year.