Colorado State University-Pueblo Top Questions

Cierra

The school has fantastic Political Science professors. They are exceptional.

My school is best known for its football team, which went undefeated until the second round of play offs this past year

Colorado State University Pueblo is known for a few different things, but the most common included, the Hassan School of Business, the engineering program that is offered and the nursing program that is offered. Colorado State University Pueblo also has an outstanding athletics program, but mainly in football. The school is also known for its small stature compared to its partner school CSU Fort Collins. They provide a close knit relationship with most teachers because they have fewer students attending. Overall Colorado State University Pueblo is known for a variety of different things.

My school is best known for being incredibly diverse, and easy to get in to. While there is plenty of culture here, it is basically impossible NOT to be accepted. This is a little disappointing because there is no acedemic competition, but overall it is certainly a worthwhile experience that will leave students with a decent start at life.

Tene

CSU-Pueblo is best known for their business school, the Hasan School of Business. It is rated as one of the best in the nation.

The graduates and also for the high number of students wanting to attend.

Finley

CSU-Pueblo is best known for its classification in colorado as being the most ideal and humble investment for your future.

The school is best known for helping every student suceed in their work.

Cydnee

Campus Rennovations

Krista

athletics and non traditional students, its a small town that charishes sports and allows everyone to be able to get a great education.

Sammy-Jo

CSU-Pueblo is best known for having a smaller campus than most universities. They are known for the friendly campus .

Shae

Our school is best known for our business program. We have one of the best business programs in the state and is acredited by AACSB International. The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is to promote higher education in business. Even before I attended school here I knew about the wonderful business program they had here because CSU-P's business program was always involved with my DECA class that I had a major part of while attending high school.

Recently it is for the football team and the millionares around town that fund them.

We currently just got our football program back after 40 years, I believe it was. That is the newest popularity of our school, But we have one of the best automotive programs in the state and I am currently about to be enrolled in the nursing program, we have a very good nursing program as well.