Colorado State University-Pueblo

« See more reviews of Colorado State University-Pueblo

The type of person that shouldn’t attend this school is someone who isn't willing to work. This school contains people who want to put forth the extra effort and go places in life. Someone who just wants to go for the party scene of college shouldn’t attend this school to attend. Those who want to just skate by in their classes shouldn’t attend this school, because there are high expectations set for the students here. So anyone who doesn’t want to try that hard at the academic aspect of college should not attend this school.

Anyone who is extremely ambitious about getting their degree. The ratio of students to teachers is growing, so each student is beginning to less and less time with the professor. While the teachers are good and the college as a whole is fine, there isn't as much hands on experience as I would like.

Anyone who wants to get a more social life college experience should avoid this college. While there are many college sponosored activities, many students do not have a night life. If you are the type of person who wants to party all the time then this is not the school for you.

I don't think there's really anyone who wouldn't fit in somewhere at this school. If a person likes to have a more strict schedule, however, it might not be the most advisable school. This is because, while academics is a huge focus here, the atmosphere is more relaxed.

I dont think that this is the type of school that you need to be someone to attend. This school is amazing and anyone could come here and find a group of friends just like themselves. I feel that who ever came to this school would fall in love with it.

A person that is only interested in partying, and wasting away their collage years. While this school is fun, and social, it is not about how much to can drink or many drugs you can take. For a person like this they might be seen in a negative light

People that do not have the interest to work in groups or interact during class. Attendance, group projects, participation, and communication are some of the biggest key points to be a successful student at CSU-Pueblo

People who think they can pass class withhout attending aren't likely to succeed. People who do not take their education seriously by spending their past time at parties are also likely to fail.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend school is a trouble maker. By this, I mean that that person is there to only disrupt others from learning.

You should not attend this school if you a city life kind of person. You like to go clubing or going to the malls. Not very classey people.