Colorado State University-Pueblo Top Questions

Alejandra

There is some times when finals come into place and since everyone is using the internet, and I just don't like the fact the internet slows downs. No financila aid is given during the summer if I want to take the opportunity to do a study of abroad. Another thing that get's me frustrated is if I can't take a class during a semester for many reasons so I wait till next semester and that class is either not offered or it is offered at the Colorado Springs Tower.

Analese

The most frustrating thing about my school is how hard it is to recieve or appeal finacial aid and grant money.

The most frustrating is the cost of tuition. They recently had to cut their budget and layoff about twelve professors, and at the same time raise the cost of tuition. It is hard for a student to pay for school these days without graduating with about $30,000 in debt. When kids graduate from school, we are encouraged to go to college and earn a degree, but the thought of having that size of a debt waiting for you after graduation if you have a job or not, really discourages students to find a different path to take.

JoAnn

When you have to take a required class and both the teacher and the class are a waste of time and money.

Donyelle

The most frustrating thing I would say about this school would be the internet. When lots of people are on the internet the computers are really slow.

amber

I don't really find anything about CSU to be extremly frusterating. Pueblo is somewhat of a smaller city, so sometimes it is hard to find new expirences to conquer but the school does an amazing job at providing opportunities. I am proud to say that I attend CSU-Pueblo.

The most frustrasting thing about Colorado State University-Pueblo is waiting for the library to be completed with it's construction. I feel that later on in this Spring 2011 semester, I will be able to study on campus more instead of going to the library across town. There is also construction at the Buell Communications center where most of my classes are held that is supposed to be completed later in the Spring. Once the campus is completed "re-modeled", I feel it will have a better atmosphere for studying.

Kendall

I am a student that transfered from California, trying to go to school there was a major headache. So far at csup i have not found anything that has been frustrating. If i have a problem or am struggling with something, there are a lot of places on campus to go get help. Along with getting help the teachers and staff really seem and feel like they want their students to succeed, and to walk away feeling they learned something creditable to the working world and not just school.

Inna

There is not a thing that frustrates me about Colorado State University Pueblo. I had aproffessor last semester who was very unprepared and that iiritated me but he is no longer at CSUP so this semester I feel good about my classes and proffessors.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the fact that no one who actually lives in pueblo views it as being worth their time. Which is not the case because its great school to go to.

Karisma

One of the most frustrating things is how some teachers do not provide study guides and also how some teachers give students whatever grade they feel like giving them.

Jane

The most frustrating thing about CSU-P and all schools are the prices of text books, but there are numerous students working to change this.

Staci

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is hard to make friends if you live off campus and commute.

Azalia

I get the most frustrated with how long it takes for financial aid to get dispersed.

They are currently still building our new dorms, therefore most of us are living in hotels since they did not have enough rooms for all of us living on campus.

Adina

I wish it wasn't located in the suburbs. I wish it were closer to the city and had more apartments for students to choose from.

I am sometimes frustratefrusrated with the meal, tutoring, and pool hours of operation. In college sports, it is difficult to keep a flexible schedule.

The faculty is not very accepting of any fraternity/sorority events.