Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs

John

It's a good school and offers an easy way for busy people to earn a quality education. I'm in the online school and it has been wonderful with my schedule. The classes have taught me a lot and the curriculum has actually been stuff that will be useful for me in my career. I like it so much that I am considering also earning my Masters degree after I finish my bachelors, even though that wasn't in my original plan

It's a great school good teacher, staff members are awesome all work together as a team best school this far I would recommend this school to anyone teachers are always there to help you only way you fail a class is because you weren't determined to succeed.

Careissa

it is different than i expected with being a little more challenging, but i love it.

myesha

I think they need more scholarships available for students. I feel the staff needs to help with getting students prepare for looking for grants an help them find resources for additional funding for their education. They should have times were you can talk to someone if you need assistance in education funding. They need to have more sports and clubs available for online students.

Jim

Its a great school been there for a number of years

Its a great school been there for a number of years

AKIN FRED

The most popular groups are basically on courses and subjects, such as mathematics, research methods and sciences, most of the time we meet for symposiums to discuss some important matters especially on how to write dissertations, treat some topics, and go over those areas that are of prime importance to students. The most virile and notable group is the alumni. I do not drink nor smoke,

I wish I had known at the beiginning of this survey that it ended 3 months ago.

I wish I had known at the beiginning of this survey that it ended 3 months ago.

It allows me to complete my degree online.

I wish I had more information about scholarships and grants...financial aid other than student loans

Angela

I do not know any of my classmates as I am new to school and will be starting in the fall semester.

Don't put off going to college no matter your upcoming trials and tribulations. Continue to work hard and always stay in school to continue equipping you with skills and education to further your career and family lifestyle.

I'm new and not sure however, I would say online programs are great!

Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.