Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs

Clasandra

I honestly love this college. Campus life and off campus life is very rewarding. There’s plenty of campus activities to get us involved in our school. Our teachers are the best, they actually reach out to us after office hours to ensure that we understand our assignments.

Takara

It’s a great school but remember that it does get cold so if you are not down with the snow then I would recommend online class like I do. With online class you get to stay warm and get your degree all at the same time. It’s a school for everyone so join the club and got to CTU.

Sandi

My experience with Colorado Tech has been awesome. The teachers do not mind helping you and reviewing your work before you turn it in. the teachers also have great suggestions for improving your work to get a better grade. Financial aid and the student success coaches are also great and knowledgeable.

Andrea

The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best. The best.

Rita

To whom it my concern: My name is Rita Miller. I am 45 years of age. I am studying to get my Bachelor's in Business Administrations. I never new I would go back to school. For one thing, I thought I was too old and for another I could not afford it. I am so glad I am a student at Colorado Technical University. All of my teachers are my hero's. God bless you all. Sincerely, Rita Miller

Diana

so far just started this school do not have much of an opinion yet but so far the staff is great and very helpful

John

It's a good school and offers an easy way for busy people to earn a quality education. I'm in the online school and it has been wonderful with my schedule. The classes have taught me a lot and the curriculum has actually been stuff that will be useful for me in my career. I like it so much that I am considering also earning my Masters degree after I finish my bachelors, even though that wasn't in my original plan

It's a great school good teacher, staff members are awesome all work together as a team best school this far I would recommend this school to anyone teachers are always there to help you only way you fail a class is because you weren't determined to succeed.

Careissa

it is different than i expected with being a little more challenging, but i love it.

myesha

I think they need more scholarships available for students. I feel the staff needs to help with getting students prepare for looking for grants an help them find resources for additional funding for their education. They should have times were you can talk to someone if you need assistance in education funding. They need to have more sports and clubs available for online students.

Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.