Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs Top Questions

William

Good instructors, advisors, and it'sonline virtualcampus.

anna

I would say that the Colorada Technical University is best known for it's large selection of undergraduate and graduate programs, along with an extensive list of concentrations. The top 3 reasons I chose Colorado Technical University are; The bachelors degree in Business Administration with concentration in project management only takes 3 years full time, the flexibilty of my schedule since they offer classes online and the ease of use for their online campus. Another very important thing about CTU is that their project management program is acknowledged by the Project Management Institue.

Ginger

Colorado Technical Instittue is best known for it's online delivery methods and how the curriculum directly relates to my job.

amanda

CTU is best known for the high quality technical grads that it produces, many of whom continue to advance their fields. Many programs are available entirely online and can be completed in a condensed time frame. The courses are extremely challenging and push you to expand your way of thinking and gain a greater insight to challenging issues in current fields of study.

Katlin

Allowing students, from a wide variety of states, attend college in the comfort of their own homes is a specialty created by Colorado Tech University online. Making it easier to attend school and obtain a job and family life, CTU pride themselves on fitting your learning into your schedule. Although you still have to turn in homework, the online campus provides you with enough time to review material and turn in assignments in a timely matter.

Reginna

My school is best known for their internet education program. I really love going to school here. It is very important that I get my education. I am an online student and love everything about it. The school is very helpful in helping with school and financial aid. I hope that this is what you were looking for to the answer of this question.

Carol

I think that my school is best known for its 'students come first' policy. The staff there are so respectful to you, helpful all the time, and there 24/7 when you need them. You couldn't ask for anything better. I am so pleased in choosing this college, because I know that I chose the right one for me.

Pamela

Online learning.

Bill

This school has had 25 years of history around Colorado for producing top notch students, ready to enter the working world running. The school teaches from a real world philosophy, so that students know what to expect when they complete their education.

Tori

Helping individuals achieve their career goals and to excel above and beyond what they may have expected.

Sabrina

Excellent instruction and fair pricing

Temetris

It is best known for their online degree programs.