Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs Top Questions

Linda

I have only attended just one school and that is Colorad Technical University Online. I guess the most unique thing about it was the fact that all my classes was online.

The teachers seem to care, although some of the support staff is hard to get ahold of.

Melany

They are a small technical university with a warm welcome. There is a smaller classroom size making it easier to learn. The instructors are great. They are there to help you through the class. Going to school online was the only option for me. After researching several schools, CTU was the most logical choice. As an online school, the classes are harder and there is much more reading and research to be done. Overall, this has been a great experience.

Carol

I am going to an online school so I do not live in the same state. It has students in my class from all over the world, bringing their culture to the classroom. The teachers are engaging and have student success in mind. There are social events daily and clubs to join. The interactive classroom is easy to navigate , and there is help in academics, financial aid, career development and many other areas. I researched CTU and found them to be one of the top online schools.

Temetris

It has many nearby campuses and also offers online degree programs. Each student has their own advisor to help them throughout the entire time you are enrolled.