Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs Top Questions

I wish I had more information about scholarships and grants...financial aid other than student loans

FLoyd

How expensive it was. I spent over 40,000 for a simple associates degree. The finance department failed to say how expensive it is.

Melany

I wish I would have known exactly how an online school works. Knowing what to expect is always a good thing. I wish I had known how the online instructor chats help tremendously. Also, knowing the requirement for each class, such as time spent online for that class, the types of assignments and the length of time to finish them in, would have been nice.

cathy

nothing,

Katlin

Understanding the way the university works is key. As a new student I wish I would have known that being an online student can be difficult at some point in time, but when you work hard to master your goals nothing can get in the way of succeeding.

Carol

I wish that I would have made this decision much sooner. I was so scared and nervous to go back to school at my age, but I found that by going to college online, makes it so much easier on myself than I thought it would be. I lve it!

Lenda

I wish i had responded earlier in my life of the wonderful oppuritities that online educational offer that flooded my inbox for years and that i responded to the notices of returning back to school. I wish i had finished my current schooling and continuing on to my advance schooling with my current school, i could be already working in the new career with my new educational knowledge, but now i am doing it and will continue in the path i current travel.

Johanna

There is nothing that I iwsh i would have known everyone at Colorodo Technical University is very helpful and answered any questions that I have had

Kelsie

I wish I would have known that there wasn't much communication with my credits, and time i graduated.