Columbia College-Columbia, SC Top Questions

Cassaundra

My school is best known for the four C's: Courage, Commitment, Confidence and Competence. All Columbia College graduates have learned to embody the four C's.

Columbia College is best known for their ability to empower women of all ages, provide these women with the education they deserve and help students and alumni find careers.

My school is best known for being one of the oldest women's only college in theUnited States.

My school is best known for its strong leadership roles for women.

Charlesa

The school is best known for its education and leadership programs. They offer leadership camps during the summer for high school aged girls.

Laurea

Leadership, diversity, and abstract teaching/learning methods.

Casscoetta

We are ladies and ladies indeed. We are known for giving back to our community and putting a postive connotation to the "all girl's school" stigma. If you are dating a Columbia College woman raise your hand, if not raise your standard.

Columbia College is best known as a place that solely focuses on recognizing, facilitating, and nurturing the talents, abilities, and dreams of those who attend their facility. The wide variety of classes they offer in their friendly and easy to navigate campus provide a little something for everyone from the college freshman living in a dorm to the upper classman living off campus and working to the married mother of two attending night school. In my opinion, there is no school around that offers what Columbia College does. I feel truly blessed to be a Koala!