Columbia Southern University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Columbia Southern University

Ignacio

It is easy to enroll and they actually assist any military affiliated personnel that wants to attend.

Trevor

Columbia Southern is one of the top online universities! I spent a lot of time doing my research, and Columbia Southern offers the best bang for your buck. The school has an easy to navigate online interface, engaging class curriculums, and a staff that is always willing to help you achieve your goals. These benefits coupled with Columbia Southern's low tuition costs, discounts, and scholarships for first responders made it an easy choice for me. The university is already helping me advance my career, and I will graduate with very little student loan debt. If you're a working professional looking to obtain your bachelor's degree from a flexible, affordable university, Columbia Southern is the way to go!

Andrew

While it is an online college it has been a wonderful chance for me to further my education in a way that will affect my career. My classes are well thought out and the professors are always available for when I have any questions. The academic calendar is fast paced and they will work with you directly to ensure that you remain on track to get your degree on time.

chelssa

I recently applied to Columbia Southern for the online courses this October 3, 2018. I applied and immediately I was contacted by an admissions rep. They were very wager to answer my questions to meet all of my needs. I am 35yrs old and I was very hesitant to return to school with having school age children, I was treat with respect over the phone and all of my questions were answered from enrollment to financial aide. I am very excited to start this journey and do well for myself. I haven't actually visited the school but based off the professionalism from the 3 reps that contacted me I am sure the actual campus just as great

Lukas

The school is a very great school to attend. I have learned a lot. The class sizes are amazing and you are always able to reach the professors for help. Even on the weekends. We have great discussions during our discussion boards. Our professors give us great topics to discuss.

Christina

It is a good, safe college. The professors and advisers are very helpful and work well with students. It works well with my schedule and the classes focus on my major. The classes are great and the teachers are good to work with. With communication, the teachers are understanding if you need an extended deadline.

Ian

Columbia Southern University is an excellent online postsecondary education institution. The online programs are well-structured, relevant to the career field and can be paced to a students time constraints. As a career firefighter, a supervisor and instructor, the education that I received from the instituation has provided a better understanding of not only my profession, but my role as an organizational leader. The instructors are available and willing to help when needed and are as hands-on or hands-off as the student needs, all at an affordable cost. I highly recommend this institution to any prospective leader in their industry field, as I'm certain they wont be disappointed.

Austin

Best school by far have I ever been to

Sara

For a mostly online school, it does a good job of relying information. There is no comrodory and it seems that we're all just there for a grade. But if you just want to graduate, it's a good school.