Columbia, TN
Columbia State Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Columbia State Community College

Gul

I believe my school is a great place to learn. The environment is very clean and safe. All the faculty and staff are easy to reach and get along with. I would highly recommend this school to high school graduates as a stepping stone in their college life.

Pola

It’s a great college to attend! it's safe, positive, and an open-minded atmosphere for learning. I believe this college to have super sufficient access to resources from advisers, professors, libraries, computer labs, and a student help center on campus. Columbia State also provides free tutoring for all subjects and the students, as well as, teachers are always eager to help each other! Coffee and a variety of food choices are available on campus which saves gas and a trip to Starbucks! Columbia State posts a monthly calendar to inform students and staff about free fun activities, upcoming sports events, and important academic deadlines. Students are encouraged to engage with their peers at Columbia State.

Alexis

Columbia State Community College feels like a second home; it's safe, positive, and an open-minded atmosphere for learning. I believe this college to have super sufficient access to resources from advisers, professors, libraries, computer labs, and a student help center on campus. Columbia State also provides free tutoring for all subjects and the students, as well as, teachers are always eager to help each other! Coffee and a variety of food choices are available on campus which saves gas and a trip to Starbucks! Columbia State posts a monthly calendar to inform students and staff about free fun activities, upcoming sports events, and important academic deadlines. Students are encouraged to engage with their peers at Columbia State. My overall experience at Columbia State Community College has been superb and I appreciate the the sense of community!

Gina

I learned very little from my gen ed classes and this school seems to be changing a lot since I graduated in the spring and not for the better. my favorite professor told me today that he quit and they no longer support the major he works in. It was just like high school including the drama

Mary

Columbia State Community College is an excellent school.

Columbia State Community College is an excellent school.

Terra

Great experience, professors, and classmates.

Great experience, professors, and classmates.

Abdul

Columbia State Community College is an amazing school for several reasons. First, it is a community college which means that their tuition is slightly more affordable than other community colleges or 4-year schools in the country. However, this does not at all compensate for the academic richness of the school, since their academic programs are extremely comprehensive, organized, and taught by experienced professors who know how to do their job. Furthermore, the class sizes are very small, which means that you are able to have a strong relationship with your professors, and seeing them in their offices to address any questions or concerns is easy since their office hours are very flexible. Moreover, Columbia State provides various extracurricular activities for its students such as the President's Leadership Society, and several sports such as basketball and baseball are also available. Overall, Columbia State has exceptional academic and social diversity and opportunity, and it is the perfect school to enroll in so that you can receive your associates degree and begin working, or transfer to a 4-year university to finish your education and obtain a bachelor's degree, like I myself am doing. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to obtain their associates degree or simply use it to transition into a 4-year school in a healthy, comfortable, and stimulating environment.

i highly recommend attending this college campus to other students who are wanting to achieve a college education. teachers work well to see the students succeed. columbia state strives to see students with careers reach the education desired and are willing to work their best to get us where we want to be as an adult in the work force within the state of tn

Jamarqua

Overall, its a great school. It is extremely safe and it is a drug and alcohol free school. It is a college to get high school students ready for the real world or any university. It has great academic programs and successes. It is an awesome school.

Lyndsie

My school is a place I heard a lot of bad things about, but once I got enrolled I ended up liking it a lot.

My classmates are easy to become friends with.

I would tell myself to not be afraid of failure and that failing my classes is not the end of the world. I'd tell myself that the failure I will experience will end up pushing me to do even better in my other classes. I would also tell myself to just give Columbia State a chance, because it deserves at least that much.

Columbia State Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.