Columbus State Community College

« See more reviews of Columbus State Community College

A person that shouldn't attend this school is one who has no determination or sense of sacrifice. A person must have determination to be able to put forth the effort and work needed to obtain their goals for college coarse work and also be able to sacrifice their time to be dedicated to their work. Also, a person who does not have a heart and does not want to better, not only themselves, but their community and world, should not attend this school. One must want to impact the world and go where life takes them.

I think the kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is really just anyone who is not prepared for college. Some of the people I've come acrossed do not work hard enough, they just expect to pass without even doing anything. This school really is good for anyone who wants to further thier education. They have small classes which makes it a lot easier to get individual attention.

I don't believe the school is restricted in anyway that a person wouldn't or shouldn't want to go. But personality wise if a person prefers a school with bigger classes, offers more majors, a place alittle more expensive but has high quality classes then they would probably want to start out at a university rather than a community college.

Someone who shouldn’t attend Columbus State is someone who doesn’t appreciate the financial benefits of community college, that means, trying their best academically with this opportunity.

The type of person that should not attend this school is someone who has enough money to jump right into a 4-year university. The advisors at CSCC are not the best.

CSCC is not for someone who is looking for the traditional college experience. The school does not have dorms. CSCC is for the more independent student.

A person that shouldn't attend this college is one that doesn't want to work for an "A" or "B".

Anybody that aims to enjoy their time in college should not attend this school.

Everyone should attend. Great for any age group.

One who is not willing to apply themselves.