Columbus State University Top Questions

I think two of the most important organizations are Student Government and Student Activities Council. The Student Government is the student's voice to the faculty at the school: if you have a problem with something, you take it to them. If they can't get it done, it can't be done. And the SAC is in charge of all events that take place on campus. They set up comedy shows, concerts, games, talent shows, and weekend getaways; recently they gave away tickets for the Lady Antebellum concert in town. The fraternities and sororities are popular, but most of the students aren't part of them. We have 8 sororities and 8 fraternities. They have lots of Greek activities, like bowling and parties; they're kind of like a family. The sororities are always selling food to raise money for a charity or something, too. I know that if you want to join a historically black sorority, you have to be a sophomore. The other sororities are pretty much racially diverse, though. I think it's the same way with the fraternities. Many students hang out or work at the mall, which is not even half a mile from the school. There'a a really big food court and quite a few stores that would appeal to college students; there's also a $1 movie (actually $2 now) theater by the mall that plays movies that aren't in regular theaters anymore. We also have 2 other normal theaters in town that aren't too far from campus. There's a bowling alley about 10 or 15 minutes from campus, also.

I think two of the most important organizations are Student Government and Student Activities Council. The Student Government is the student's voice to the faculty at the school: if you have a problem with something, you take it to them. If they can't get it done, it can't be done. And the SAC is in charge of all events that take place on campus. They set up comedy shows, concerts, games, talent shows, and weekend getaways; recently they gave away tickets for the Lady Antebellum concert in town. The fraternities and sororities are popular, but most of the students aren't part of them. We have 8 sororities and 8 fraternities. They have lots of Greek activities, like bowling and parties; they're kind of like a family. The sororities are always selling food to raise money for a charity or something, too. I know that if you want to join a historically black sorority, you have to be a sophomore. The other sororities are pretty much racially diverse, though. I think it's the same way with the fraternities. Many students hang out or work at the mall, which is not even half a mile from the school. There'a a really big food court and quite a few stores that would appeal to college students; there's also a $1 movie (actually $2 now) theater by the mall that plays movies that aren't in regular theaters anymore. We also have 2 other normal theaters in town that aren't too far from campus.

Holli

.