Columbus, GA
Columbus Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Columbus Technical College

Latoya

It's a good school to be at. I am here for one reason and one reason only, and that is to get an education to graduate. The school overall is nice and nothing out of the norm ever happens. As for the people, I am pretty much an introvert, so I don't have much conversation with the people around me unless it is needed or it has to happen. When I do converse with others, they are usually friendly enough to keep a conversation with. The teachers as well are very helpful and if not, there are many sources around the school to help.

Tamia

My opinion of Columbus Tech is very positive there are a lot of sources and help available for their students. They have no problem in making sure you are on the right track and receiving the help that's needed. It also a very safe campus security are always around and their office always have someone there for someone who have questions or concerns.

Tesia

honestly, being in college has opened my eyes too two things. First thing, when it comes to your education the only thing that matters is you and your work, nothing else plays a factor in rather you succeed or fail. and second thing, in the real world everyone has already realized the first thing so competition is at it's max! People are trying to better themselves and benefit from a piece of this Good Old Amercan Pie, and they are willing to go the greatest lengths just to make sure they beat you to the top. so in all i've learned better study habits, gotten over procrastination, and im no longer waiting for life to happen, im making things happen in my life!

any person who wants to progress and actually make it in the world! Columbus tech is a great choice for anyone!

the mostfrustrating thing is not knowing exactly where everything is...

Wanda

If I could go back, to when I was a senior in high school, I would tell myself that college is something you need to think about and not just do. Being a college student in my thirties I understand that now. I dropped out of high school my senior year and I regret it everyday. So young lady having your high school diploma is important and college is even more important. Having a college degree will open a lot of opportunities in life. You may change your mind on about your major the first year. But when actually pick your major, find out all the facts. Always put time aside for your studies because the further you go along the harder the classes will be. So get into the habit now while its easy.

Before coming to this school I wish I had known a lot more about the programs they offered. Being a nurse is my goal in life. I learned they offered the Associate Degree in Nursing. Since the dead line for the next term was a week away I applied. Now that I am enrolled in the school I have learned from speaking to other nuring students that I need two other test to even compete for the program and the deadline is a month away.

When bragging about the school, I tell them that the classrooms are small. This will allow the professor more time with the students. The school tution is reasonable. The financial aid office will let you know if you qualify for the grant or scholarship.

robin

A great environment for learning, meeting new people with a caring helpful staff and students.

If i could go back in time as a high school senior I would let myself know to study,study,and study..l To focus more on education and less on having fun. If I knew this before I would probably be finished with my bachelors by now. I would let myself know how hard life is, and the competition you face in the workfield. I would also let myself know that there are those who are willing to help you with studying and improving grades and scores. I would also let myself know that I can be whatever i want to be something regardless of what others say.

One of the best thing about my school is the family atmosphere. regardless of taking online or on campus classes all students and staff are able and willing and able to help. You have students who offer books for cheap to help one another out or loan books for free. Staff is there to help you out with whenever you need to. you get study help, resume writing tips, and more. That is what makes everyone at school like a family.

anika

although my school is a technical school, it has many unique people in my school of all ages and race.

If i could go back in time as i was completing my highschool year, i would tell myself to learn the responsibilty of independence. I would also advise myself to organize my time wisely and to maintain my focus to my school work. The other advice would be to in control of my studies. The main key is to be more independent. The reason i say this is because in higschool you are more dependent on others and also on you teacher to help you pass your class and get you out of school, but once you in college everything comes back to you and the responsibilty you have on yourself. So i would make sure that before i would graduate from highschool that i would know that i can no longer require help from others to help me in life, but to make the choices as my own individual.

A person that should attend this school is someone who has their mind made set for success, i say this because you should of had plenty of time to think about who you are and what you want to be in the future. This is a school for a student with an independent and also a responsible personailty.

Martavious

I would tell myself that I would have gone off to college, because I feel like being at home gives me to much free time and I feel that I am not focused like I should be and I go pretty much where I want to go and do pretty much what I want to do. Don't get me wrong I RESPECT MY PARENTS. But when you are off at college that you don't have the free time like I do being at home and going to school. I feel that I my grades should be better than what they are and if you are away you would appreciate things more. I feel that I am working and going to school , my parents help me but I do mostly everything for myself and I just wanted to give my parents a break , because having two kids in college at the same time is a struggle for them. But I do think that when you are off at college, that you look at life a whole lot different and that you appreciate things more thatn you would if you wasn't staying at home.

I mean all schools have their problems, I can't really say that I don't like the school, but the classes are to long for one. She will stay sometimes in one class for two and a half hours, that don't make any sense. I know that this is a technical college, but staying in one class for that length of time is a bit much. They should break it down into 2 classes if they have to, but I can't say that I don't like the school, because I do.

My most frustrating thing at my school, is when you have a college professor acts like that don't know what they are teaching or the subject they are teaching. It is so frustrating you are trying to understand and go with the flow of the teacher and you are just not learning in anything in the classroom. Then on top of that you are now learning anything and you are failing the class. So what do you do about this. You are paying your money to get an education and going to school and learning nothing and failing also.

Columbus Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.