Community College of Allegheny County Top Questions

garrick

The best thing about my achool would be the people. From the faculty to the students, there is always a welcoming vibe when asking for help or simply looking to make a new friend.

The best thing about the college that I attend is that the classes are just the right size! They aren't too big or too small! Instructors really get to know you and there is more one-on-one if needed to help with tutoring! It really helps to stay focused in class when you're not just a number and the professors actually know your name and care if you pass the course!

What I would consider the best thing about my school is the professors, cost, and location. The professors because they are very helpful and love to teach. The cost to attend is very low which is always a good thing for sophmore in college like me. The location is also important because it is only a few miles from my home and helps me conserve gas and still be able to maintain a job.

The nursing department. It is known to be just as good as the University of Pittsburgh.

The best thing about my school is that it's close to home and ready and willing to help me out with anything I need taken care of or anything that i could use assistance with. They're always there to help out and the classes are small so the teachers can give you more individual attention.